sound therapy
Sound Therapy at Esplanade tomorrow, i want to go but it starts at NINE. NINE!!!!!!!!!! Never knew i'd start so late, but i know it'd definitely be a blast. :( So heck, im gonna push my luck anyway.
Damn, tomorrow's the day when we have to go over to HC and interact...?! Exchange programmes are strange and NOOO I REFUSE TO WEAR SLACKS THEY ARE UNFLATTERING AND UGLY.
But oh well. I apparently dont have the power to decide.
Felt like slashing throats yesterday at approximately 1647 hrs. So fucking pissed off that I posed a rebuttal to them and liping had to save my life. I could feel everyone's anger radiating off, and those insensitive idiots just stood there blaming us for their problems. I dont care. Like they said, they dont care about our problems. Why the HELL should we CARE if THEY fail their tests?! No one asked their opinion or asked them to return to a school they dont belong to anymore.
Freaking unfortunate. If it wasnt for liping's begging i wouldnt have gone for yesterday's CCA and I wouldnt have gotten so boiled up over nothing. There is nothing. But im pissed anyway. In the same way when i described yesterday's happenings to Kai, and she became freaking pissed too.
Chemistry's getting more fun after we get our own test tubes. Had bubbling hot ammonia sprayed all over my hand thanks to smart Praveena but it wasnt hot enough to scald me (yet) but hot enough.
Today's URBAN attacked the fashion victims of skin tight hipster blue jeans and skimpy tops, exactly what my mum has been lamenting about for the past three years. Go, mum. Its finally hit the presses.
BLEACH 46, COME OUT SUBBED ALREADYYY AEUNFAJLAPOQWA.
Softball was bad. I hit two fly balls in a row and i was really sad about it. Mrs Tan said, "Nice one, danielle" when i walked back to home base after vanessa (NESSA IS ONE HECK OF A PITCHER/CATCHER/FIELDER ARFG) caught my fly ball. I looked at her to detect hints of sarcasm but there was none. Then perlyn said, "But vanessa caught it. Hahaha."
I rest my case. I obviously did not inherit the softball genes dominating my maternal relatives.
It was hot on my way home, not really high noon, but scorching anyway. Open my adidas waterbottle to realise there're only a few drops left. Open the cover and pour everything onto the pavement. "Sizzle", said the pavement. Liquid moves in strange ways.
I'm sleepy and i suddenly i crave chocolate, a craving i swear ive never had before. If you know me well enough you should know im not exactly a chocolate lover (I tell people, "I dont like chocolate." and they go, "WHAT?????? YOU CRAZY NUT!!!") but ahhh SUDDENLY I WANT CHOCOLATE. I want Royce liquor chocolates and laura's Finlandish vodka chocolates.
If all the guys tomorrow at HC are ugly to the point i become sick, everyone'd be really disappointed. And even if there was a single passable one, he'd be stuck on shann, though shann wouldnt want him haha.
Oasis is really addictive, did i mention? X&Y is starting to bore me.
Ahh FOR ONE WEEK i do believe i didnt blog about monday night tennis! WOW, record-setting. I think i shall blog about it now.
We got really pissed off with benedict for lying about balls that are just in the line and calling them out in a desperate attempt to beat us, even though Josh, our little cute patriotic (he was in red and white) umpire, says the balls are in court. In the end we let him win anyway, because a) we were so peeved we couldnt serve straight, and b) because we couldnt be bothered to give him a good game. But oops, we got slapped by Jeremy and Clarissa 6-4!!!! After a vital struggle of bringing a 4-1 scoreline up to a 5-4, we still died anyway. Hahhha. I think they make good couple. Very amusing and cute to watch, especially when they talk loudly between points. Awwww.
next monday marks the starting of US Open 2005. Congrats to you, sharapova, for being world #1. By the way, I still dislike you.
Im hungry.
And peeved off.
But im happy. It's thursday and ive got nothing to do, for once. (:
This has unfortunately resulted in me being booored. Brother came home earlier than me today (PHWOAR.) and girlfriend is in his room behind closed doors. Ah well. Cant go to him and expect to get entertained anymore :( the little sister is sad.
I REALLY NEED TO BUCK UP AND START STUDYING. Even though ive got 4A1s this term, i also got two failing subjects. Hahahahahaahhha i find that funny, you know. Think my L1R5'd be quite power, though. :D