oh, the paranoia

Green lamborghini diablo VT 6.0, my love. <3 I'm so extreme that my dad brought home a sports car calendar from work and now I'm staring at eight months ago, January '05 at a 2D model of a car i could never afford.

Maybe I could!

If I wanted it badly enough.

But a mini cooper would suffice, really. Wtf. I dont even have a LICENSE yet.

Life is sad!


Such is the outrageous-ity of the education system: If you do not study for your civics and morals education test and you fail, you get a 'Fair' on your conduct grade and when you get into JC (if you get into jc) you'd have to go for counselling.

Now I wouldnt mind going for counselling. Though a waste of time, it might be fun.

But that's not the point.

The point is, what is the point?! Failing your test because it is during the week of your end-of-year-exams (as you are sensibly studying for other important subjects) does not mean your conduct should be a fair!

But who cares. The test's multiple choice, true or false questions, and situational questions. I remember doing one last year, falling asleep on the table and drooling on my exam sheet until kahying had to poke me repeatedly till i came hurrying back from unconsciousness long enough to hand up my paper.

And I got a 'Very Good'!!!! We never got the papers back, so I suspect that the form teacher last year was extremely biased (she was. they call claim they dont practise favouritism but they obviously do.) and gave us alllllllll goods and above!

To let us have an easier life when we reach JC.

Why am I harping on this???!<3 lamborghini.

I feel like there's something I need to do but I cant put my finger on it. I've already had physics tuition, I did my tuition homework and in a minute I'm gonna grab a quickie with Tom Clancy (damn I sound so kinky) before hitting the pillows.

GAH! I looked up from the screen and got the shock of my life. Someone moved my shooting trophy from my study table onto my.. other study table!!!! So that the stupid plastic figurine on it is POINTING A REVOLVER RIGHT AT ME.

Shock of my life. Object of my nightmares. The shiny gaudy plastic gold figurine with a gun.







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010