one-track mind

DAN IS VERY HIGH.

DAN IS VERY VERY VERY HIGH.

And even the prospect of not having a phone for a week doesnt depress me.

Yeah, Miss Poore caught me using it in class. I feel fucking stupid because i was messaging my MUM, of all the people in the world!!!!!

I was telling her that I wouldnt be home for lunch since Jen asked me to have lunch with her.

And if i didnt message her and waited till after school, she would have scolded me for not telling her earlier and making her cook lunch.

So now i obtained a double scolding:

(a) My fingers didnt fly fast enough for the message to reach my mum in time. "END UP I STILL COOK LUNCH RIGHT???"

(b) My phone kana confisicated. "SEE LA! USE PHONE IN CLASS LA! LOOK WHAT HAPPEN NOW!"

So wasted.

Nobody should get caught telling their mums something in class. There should be a rule. We should be allowed to message our parents.

My dad's kicking a big fuss cos they took my SIM card along with the phone (which is what is done all the time) and he says its illegal. True, but I hope he wouldnt call Helen Choo because he happens to be planning to do so.

GRWAR!!!

Okay now the reason why i am so high:

<3 MONDAY NIGHT TENNIS!

We got to talk a lot to the J Brothers today because coach dumped us in a court far away and we could play really strange matches that end at a 3-3 since we're lazy to get into tiebreaks.

Then Jeremy started to cry on the floor (pretense!) but Joshua started hitting balls at him and missing. In the end we gave them a huge bag of gummy sweets and everybody was happy.

Our first match against sam and jerald was disappointing haha. 6-1? But they're about twice our size so nevermind.

Then Rebekah and I got extra coaching on the volleys-and-covering-up-for-your-partner-in-doubles from mr john boon because he says that he really wants daughters but only has sons.

He's senile. But anyhow.

Next match was the crap one with Josh and Jerm! <3 aw so cute. Little kids have simple pleasures. Throw them an NTUC Fairprice bag with gummies that were bought on offer and you get a hell lot of happiness back in return.

So cute!

Rallied a little with Rebekah and then Jerm and Jerald came along for yet another rematch. Their previous matches with us they lost 4-0 then 4-1.

Now today, the match was really screwed. Every single point had approximately eight deuces (or maybe more!!!) and we were halfway through a deuce in my service when SSC TURNED OFF THE LIGHTS.

:O!!!

So it was a 3-0 game. We attempted playing in the dark so i served to Jerald and apparently it came back and bounced next to be but I didnt see it.

Oops.

One more thing!!! Pink-braid-bitch almost whacked her racquet into me for what is the zillionth time. I was behind her in the line for drills and suddenly she SWUNG BACK and I had to move really, really, really, really fast.

Then i stoned at her while she attempted to smash a lob that Josh missed from the other court.

Then i was overcome by the urge to take her braid, wrap it round her neck till her face turns blue.

Nice way to die, getting killed by your hair.

But The Evil Feelings dissipated after a while and I was happy again.

I realise that everyone who goes to the Learning Lab comes out a little nutty. Like Jeremy, Josh, Rebekah and Enid.

My mum refused to send me for Learning Lab because the fees were exorbitant haha. I found the hamsters cute though.

They charge so much they can afford to buy HAMSTERS.

Wow.

IM REALLY HAPPY!!!

Hahahhhahaha J Brothers make us happy. I wonder what the heck they teach in ACS that makes them so pointlessly amusing.







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010