see that buzz?
I realise this is the first year I've finally given up on studying for the end of years until two or three days before.
Study study, what for? Nothing counts until next year anyway.
So I usually spend the day watching a bit of Naruto here and there, memorising a few formulas occasionally, reading some notes, and yeah, that's about it.
:D
Every morning I go to school unprepared but there are no feelings of trepidation.
jen: DAN! Got butterflies.
me: where!
jen: ..... in my stomach.
me: eh why i dont have.
Strange aye. Maybe the less you study the more resigned you are to fail everything.
I honestly cannot understand why people like Xinhui study like hell for chemistry (all the freaking chapters!!!!!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE. Even those that say, "What is an atom?") while I'm only studying things like periodic table, atomic bonding, acids, bases, salts and redox reactions. Four chapters I studied and I still can do the paper.
Somemore got so much time to watch naruto the previous day :D.
Ah well but I suppose I screwed lit up hahaha. Yesterday came home at 10am after chem and read The Joy Luck Club once. Finished by lunchtime and slacked, then watched naruto for two hours.
Still, I probably could have done a lot worse.
Social studies and dmaths, hohohoho my nightmare. My humanities arent good. Somehow I do like crap for all the tests (ESP SOURCE BASED WTF) and graded assignments but at the end of it all, my final tops the class (dont ask how?).
At least that was what happened for history last year and geography this year.
So basically I get to pass by a leeeeeeetle bit.
Hehehehehehee
MISSED MONDAY NIGHT TENNIS LAST WEEK im itching to play.
Everyone's horrified that I'm watching so much naruto and not studying yet not freaking out to the extreme.
dad: DAN WHY ARE YOU WATCHING THIS AGAIN?!
me: mmm?
mum (who has incidentally been hooked): mmm.
dad: GO STUDY!
me: mm.
mum: ya, ya, watch finish this one k.
dad: ....
Yes, the mum has been addicted. Just as the previous times I caught her watching Prince of Tennis while I WAS AT SCHOOL, SLAVING UNDER FLUORESCENT LIGHTS AND THE HEAVY HUMIDITY THAT IS OUR WEATHER.
...
Let me show you Kakashi-sensei, then i promise i will go read about propagandic biased opinions of how the government runs this place in the social studies textbook. Ohnooo I'm going to get thrown in jail for writing defamatory things!!!! (read carefully: i am attacking the phrasing in the textbook, not the govt.)

<3.