GO AHEAD.
Oh god.
Nightmare.
I want to go back to Perth.
It was pretty much a dream, you see?
Now this is the reality.
FUCK YOU, np.
I have no fucking idea why the moment I touchdown you idiots out there must swarm me with all sorts of fucking duties.
You say, "Well it's because it's your responsibility anyway!"
But at the end of it all, what sense does this make? Why put a person who has disappeared for two weeks in charge of a freaking camp?
THE STUPID.
I want to go back to Perth. Even though the sun is scorching in the day and the flies swarm you so bad you wave your tennis racquet around like a mad idiot while on the court.
Now you may say that this is all just a wee bit dodgy and I'd figure everything out, or you may agree with me and say that this camp is just stuffed up.
I was in a really, really good mood yesterday.
And I remain the only freaking soul of society who has yet to watch Harry Potter.
And I was supposed to go watch harry potter tomorrow, but now ive got np.
I've so many fucking things to do I dont know where to start.
I guess this is retribution for not going for CCA auditions.
- - - -
OHMYGOD WAIT I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS THIS
Mediacorp asked my piano teacher to recommend a good keyboardist to act in this new show as a poor-looking malnourished busker/beggar.
And my teacher asked........
THE BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay. I'm giving you a bit of time for the news to sink in. And for you to laugh and say what the fuck?!
And now the downside, he declined. Stupid army schedule dont fit the audition/acting schedule. That's darned sad man!
Anyway I never knew my teacher had so many connections, or that she's so famous. No wonder she charges a freaking $70 per lesson for above grade 8s.
Hahahahahahahaaaahahaha.
And that bugger dare tell me that nothing exciting happened in the past two weeks while we were away. I had to hear the news from JACQUELINE, no less!
- - - -
Well anyway, angst and corniness aside, I reeeeally enjoyed Perth. The night we came back i slept for twelve hours straight though I was so zonked out because the previous night (.. or morning if you prefer) I slept close to four.
I was typing a really nice long post about perth, until sohteng called and xinhui talked to me and I got really pissed off so dont blame me, blame them.
Not that im pissed with them. With the whole system, really.
Alright then I guess I'd just have to upload the pictures to tell you the whole long story.
On the other hand I got a new graphics card and YESSSSS I CAN NOW RUN BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM, THE STUPID THING THAT USED TO HANG MY COMPPPPP.
Rock on, newgraphicscard.
So just a short one on perth and western australia.
Western Australia:
Busselton was the first town we hit. Saw a LOAD OF WHALES and they circled the boat twice but MY CAMERA RAN OUT OF FREAKING BATTERY HALFWAY THE PAIN OHHH THE PAINNNN.
Yeah.
And the beach was really nice, the weather was really cool and at night we just froze our butts off walking on the beach.
Smartly, I wore shorts to the beach at night, assuming that my long pants would get sandy. I think my legs got numb. Thank god for beanies!
Anyway, really spacious service apartment: Abbey Beach Hotel And Serviced Apartments.
Yeah. I recommend!
We went to Nglili Cave (at least thats how i remember to spell it, but you cant really trust my spelling skills) and wow it was one heck of a climb. There was even an acoustics chamber, which was shaped in such a way that the sound doesnt echo but comes out loud anyway. Apparently bands have performed in there and all that.
Cool.
Moving on, we went to Pemburton, where the trees are big and when youre walking on an early morning walk, you suddenly see a waterfall. So always bring the camera.
Did I mention that the sun rises at an awful 4.30? The whole room becomes bright.
In this hotel on the night of 16th nov 05, i celebrated naga's birthday by listening to the cd i burned while back home in little ol' singapore.
That's real sad, i know.
WHY DOES EVERYTHING IN AUSTRALIA CLOSE BY FIVE PM?!?!?!?!
Life is boring after five, yeah.
Okay so in Pemburton we ran around sightseeing and all that, waterfalls, big trees, bladitybla. And we climbed a tree too. It was so damned SCARY and THE BARS WERE SO SKINNY. gosh. It wasnt even a ladder. Just sticks sticking out of the side of a tree.
Yeah.
Okay then off to margaret river we go, where the foundation year exams are finally over and the crazy youths come pouring out of senior high, screaming and throwing beer bottles and pouring whipped cream in their mouths and all that.
Skater guys were cute though. A bit too attention-seeking for my liking but still.
Went on this Bushtucker tour thing at the beach, where it was surfers paradise. At this tour thing you get to canoe and eat bush feed and maggots and.. strange things. Like native celery that you pick off the floor.
The grubs didnt taste that bad.
Okay more later im off to play battlefield with The
Brother Idiot Who Turned Down The Chance To Be A Moviestar.