NEW LAYOUT
Hehehehe.
Drool at the Hyoutei Gakuen Jr High Tennis Team.
Or at least, six of its members.
Droooooooooooooooool.
Many many many many many many thanks to rebekah for doing this layout since i cant get off my lazy ass long enough to do one for myself. Besides, her layouts so much nicer hor? :D
Mum's in a good mood, because Yi-May (as in, a1 yi2, my mum's elder sister and my aunt) is in town!- meaning that i would be out for meals very often these few days and I would have very late nights.
But who cares. Technically, school's out last friday, and they have NO RIGHT TO SEND US BACK FOR CCA, RIGHT?????
Screw them. I hate my cca. I dont even have a reason for going this friday, since the sec ones dont have to come back.
And this weekend? Yep, it's Grandma's birthday. We're up for dinner at the Golden Peony (? ohmygod) and there's a THEME. "Shanghai Knights", says my
cousin, the weird one who named her car Sam.
Back to the subject. SHANGHAI KNIGHTS???? Oh dear.
Well, tennis last night was pretty fun, despite the overwhelming attendance of people ive never seen in my life. Joshua was hyper and cute as always, though Jeremy is currently at that age where guys do strange things. For example:
jeremy: *picks up a tennis ball*
me: ...
jeremy: *pretends to lick tennis ball and makes bad face*
me: .....
jeremy: i dont lick balls!
Sam didnt go yesterday, but her friend, whose name we STILL DONT KNOW, cleverly pointed out that Joshua looks like a fairy.
!!!!!!
He really does. It's the big brown eyes and curly hair, i suppose. Aye, mixed blood. How come Jeremy turned out looking 100% chinese, i dont know.
Sam's friend is really high-pitched nice. Why we still havent caught her name, I dont know.
And now I am being forced to sift through jumper after dusty jumper in search for one to bring to perth. Mum dug them out from the winter clothes we wore when we lived through San Francisco's winter when i was three (or younger).
I remember it was the time when FJ (another weird cousin, this one who grew up to be a national swimmer) slammed me in the face with a snowball during a snowball fight and I think I cried cos it was freaaaaking cold.
I vaguely remember looking like a red ball. Red because my ski jacket was black and red, my mittens were red, and my beanie was red. I was so matching aye. The only thing out of place was my ski boots (that, if i remember correctly, have Goofy's face on it) because they were green and blue.
I was sent to ski school and the instructors' were excruciatingly nice but I wasnt old enough to hit the slopes yet so I spent most of the time in my Uncle's house.
:(
At least it was warm.
Ahhhh wow ive digressed. Back to searching for that jumper to accompany me to Perth in TEN DAYS.
ARE YOU HEARING ME, SARAH???
:D.
sidenote: dont forget to ogle at hyoutei one last time before leaving.