no comment.
Okay one of those last minute updates before i commit suicide.
Yesterday I went out shopping, then stopped for art lessons, and went out with the parents at night to catch Harry Potter.
Shopping was a sad, sad affair. I declared yesterday the day I will buy checkered things (and only checkered things) because I have a newly found love for checkered things.
So all I found was a checked hat. That is adorable, I say, and i love wide brims. The girl at the shop was really amused because I entered the hat shop wearing one already.
Cap fan.
On the other hand, Jac managed to get herself THREE teeshirts, including a steal from Zara at $20 and something else at $9.90 from the Heeren.
At Zara, I wanted to buy this checkered jacket that looked GORGEOUS on me (.. that made me sound a leeeetle egoistic but please forgive me? Even liz said she couldnt recognise me from the back.) that would cost me $119.
IT WAS GORGEOUS I TELL YOU. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. IF ANY ONE OF YOU ARE FEELING CHARITABLE THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON PLEEEEEASE BUY IT FOR ME!!!!!
I dont care if you guys pull all your money together *coughHINTcough* and end up getting ten people to buy one present!
Heheheh.
Okay forget it. Too ex anyway.Yeah.
And liz got herself a nice freshbox shirt and a funky bag I picked out for her (only $19!!! what a STEAL!). I wanted to buy a leather sack (you know, that kind of bag... that kind. that kind. you know. yeah.) but it was $40.
Why do I have expensive taste.
Congrats to Sarah on finishing her piano exam!!! Sorry about being a distraction and drilling you with scales the whole time I was staying with you ;) Ahaha i hope I helped you pass your scales girlll. Either you pass your scales on the dot, by a mark, or fail! :D:D
Sorry I had a Mean Moment. Kidding, sah, kidding haha. SEE YOU GUYS IN FOUR DAYS!At least that gives me something to look forward to once camp flies by (ohohoh it BETTER fly by faster than I can say "I hate NP").
Oh and about the harry potter movie yesterday. I hate it. Why do people actually LIKE cedric diggory? He's alright i guess, but nothing worth drooling over. And how come barty crouch just DIED like that in the woods then no one did anything about it?
Though I think ron and the twins give this show magic. I love the twins they're so funny. My mum thinks their hair is so The Beatles. They arent a great looking pair (the HAIR!) but I like entertaining people heh.
The brother just came in to join me in my pigging out on Snakefest and said, "Dan, that's japanese music."
Well yeah, duh, because I'm listening to Nagayama Takashi on REPEAT. In case you have forgotten who he is here's a reminder:

Plastic red huge spectacles and headphones! he actually looks normal in this picture. Not like a celebrity. This is the kind of picture I can show to everybody and say he's my boyfriend, according to Rebekah.
I wish haha.
Okay off to drown myself in the shower before I leave tomorrow. Hopefully I'd catch pneumonia because I forgot to turn the heater on and im lazy to go back downstairs to turn it on.
What sort of system right? Why is my hot water switch downstairs?!