stomachache.

Boring night. I'm having this horrid headache and nothing will make it go away. My room's in a worst mess than usual and I'm having CCA tomorrow.

All in all, I dont think I'm in a very good mood.

Though some chocolate ice cream definitely helped, I still feel like crap. It's the CCA, i tell you, if i didnt have CCA tomorrow I would be bouncing along happily like a bun having fun.

I swear one day I will clean up my room for REAL, not just shove everything into new IKEA cupboards and shelves that I make my parents buy so I can shove things into.

Tennis was okay, it didnt rain. Was a bit boring and demoralising, because we were next to this Wonder Family- one mum and 3 daughters, all freaking consistently fast.

.. darn i promised myself I would learn Metallica's Nothing Else Matters by the end of this week and I'm still on the introduction.

I feel tired. Did too many things in too few days, I suppose. On tuesday the Godmother dragged my mum and I out for a day of shopping and craziness, and on wednesday the three of us hit Orchard Road then stayed out so late that they had to chase us out of the building so they could close. We ended up having supper at Chomp Chomp (mmm, STINGRAY and CARROT CAKE!!!) and this morning we woke up to drive all the freaking way to East Coast to have fishball mee pok.

As the brother puts it, we went out from 9-11am, two hours, ate for ten minutes. Not only travelling time, it was so popular that we had to wait an hour for seven bowls.

Oh well.

Damn you, CCA. I hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you.

- - - - -

In the darkness where the angels cry,
'Give us water, give us back our eyes'
Our beds, this concrete floor, is
All we have left to live for
A day we'll never face.
We're only second-handed, sick, and lonely,
Fighting back the tears and
Every urge to Van Gogh both our ears.

earcandy: WE'VE HAD ENOUGH- alkaline trio.







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010