this old arcade

earcandy: 'look at this photograph, everytime I do it makes me laugh' [All The Right Reasons: Nickelback]

- - - -

Screaming. It's screaming to be heard. Oh well.

Been listening to some oldies of late. Dire Straits, anyone? My dad loves blasting The Who from his laptop.

Liz is putting me in an emo mood ahhh!!! Save me save me. All I wanted to do was hurry her in completing my golden pair fanart.

Heh.

During the car-ride out for dinner today I found out my cousins (the weird, smart one and the pretty one) are going to be taking part in the SEA games this november for softball.

Now that has got to be 3 cousins in the freaking family!!!! My other cousin was a national swimmer with enough medals and trophies to fill my toilet.

My toilet's pretty big.

I cut my hair today and it looks girly in a way. I think this is the longest its been since kindergarten.

I'm playing counsellor to Liz now and thinking about stuff in general. 'guess kindergarten (amazing how this word appears in two consecutive paragraphs when it hasnt for a long time) friends that last twelve freaking years understand each other best, right Liz? :D

Why are gay stories always somehow sweeter than normal ones?!?!

... okay i didnt just say that. But they are. Thats why people make movies like Be With You and throw girl crushes in them. Ive never seen a guyxguy show though. Why not?

I dont really like the new Nickelback album but I'm listening to it anyway. Hopefully it'll grow on me, or else i'd have nothing else to listen to.

The brother says he would lend me the nano whenever i want it. Awww <3. We had a nice conversation on saturday night while being treated like social outcasts during my grandmother's nintieth birthday bash.

And we had this dweeb for a waiter, who looked like a PRC scholar dropout. Except scholars dont drop out... so you get my gist.

What a dweeb I tell you! We ordered two lime juices and he came with two watermelon juices. We brushed that aside and drank the watermelon juice anyway, but when we ordered two cokes from him THEY NEVER CAME and we had to ask a waitress for help.

...

The worst part was when he tried to remove the centre bone from the red garoupa. He cut of its head. Then he had trouble with the tail and pretty much fought with it, thrashing the whole damned thing about till the sauce was all over the tablecloth.

And after much wrestling, only part of the centre bone came out, resulting in us having to eat our fish with much caution due to remaining bones.

The moment he walked away my brother and I died laughing. It took so much just to control our mirth while he was fighting with the fish in front of us.

Dweeeeb.

:D perth in a week! Itchy to get on the plane and not having to worry about CCA for TWO WEEKS YESSSSSSS







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010