MY OLYMPUS E-330

Desired camera for the moment.

Anyhow, my dog's acting mighty funny these days. She keeps throwing up part of her dinner, completely undigested. Like, potato chunks and all.

:( and now, she refuses to come back upstairs from downstairs. I think its because there is a lizard in the backyard and she loves lizards in the backyard.

My brother's motherboard crashed last night. He used my computer to go on a crazy rampage for repairing his computer (solutions from the internet) but in the end gave up sadly.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?????? DO YOU NOT KNOW???????? THIS MEANS THATTTTTTT OUR SONGS ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GONE!!!!!

Techinically not gone, since they are on the harddisk, but still. Gone for the time being.

ARGRHHNEAUGREANFWIEAJPWAPFL[EWA';.

Do you know how many albums we had on that folder 'Songs on X1 '(we have a local network connection)?!?!?!?! No, you do not want to know. Because if you did, you'd be tearing your hair out that I have no songs for a few more days either.

So thank god for the IPOD!

See. It rhymes. :D

And I love my nano. It's just small and slim and adorable and light and... OKAY OKAY I like to play with the scrollbar thingie alright!?!?! Yes, I'm guilty. You finally got it out of me. >:(

It was my only company for the long walk from the void deck back to my house. Yeah. Twenty minute walk you know. Inclusive of slopes. If not for Travis, I would have passed out.

Study group was vaguely productive, yet not so. I finally understand Energy Changes, the guys are finally speaking up more, and... yeah thats basically all we did. Talk and argue about endothermic reactions :D.

Which is pretty productive from our points of view. If you think otherwise, well SCREW YOU!

REBEKAH!!!!!!!! SO ADORABLE!!!!!!! :DDDD

Ive this overwhelming urge to watch Brokeback Mountain again.

28022006; 11:02pm







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010