ROLL WITH IT.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ME!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KELLY!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, XIANGHUI!!!!!!
... so many people share my birthday.
Well since I cant be at the Oasis concert tonight, not to mention ON MY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY, Imma just gonna sit here on my royal blue computer chair and bounce to Oasis tracks for a night. You know, to console myself.
But oh well. THANKS TO EVERYBODY FOR GIVING ME ONE OF THE BEST BIRTHDAYS IVE EVER HAD IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
And there are years I get no birthday cake at all, but this year i got THREE. THREE!!!!!
I feel so loved? Ohh yeahhhhh.
I woke up today and turned on my phone. It then proceeded to vibrate fourteen times on my table, which woke me up proper. And do your own math, fourteen vibrations divided by two per message is...??!?!?!
After that I got another eleven throughout the day.
I got my ass to school in a very good mood and as i stepped into class there was a sudden chorus of HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY ringing when I stood by my seat at the doorway. There was a split second of bliss then I sat down and the reality of two tests in the first half of the schoolday came crashing back down.
BUT!!!! It could be purely due to birthday luck, BUT the tests didnt come out as freaking difficult as i freaking expected. So freaking lucky!!!!!! Thank freaking goodness. I have a growing distaste for calculus, though.
Anyhow the Usual People dragged me to the canteen this afternoon and Jennifer took out the HUGEST CAKE EVER FROM THE CANTEEN FRIDGE!!!!! Then Kelly came along and almost the whole class sang the St Nicks version of the birthday song for us.
... mann ;__; you guys are so sweet.
Then we cut the cake and spent today's recess as a class (well majority of the class anyhow). Something we've never done before. It was great :D I was happy.
Then came some other rubbish lessons that I cannot for the life of me recall what happened during them. Assembly came along with the sec four english debate finals. I think everyone was nervous because I was kinda expecting a much higher standard.
Anyway it was a tough motion. Ugh.
And then Jessica dragged me off to the canteen
jess: COME DAN WE HAVE TO GO QUICK!
me: why?
jess: JUST COME.
me: why?!
jess: ... we have to go canteen!
me: ..... AGAIN?!?!?!?!?!
jess: ? what again.
me: >:O ANOTHER CAKE!!!!!!! trying to inflate me or what.
My squad (the sec twos im in-charge of) were SO SWEET! They bought me a cake and a stuffed hippo.. toy .. thing. If you know me well enough you'd know I hate getting useless presents because theyre useless but theyre presents and honestly i dont know what to do with them.
Rebekah and I sat in class and played with the hippo's tail.
Imagine having to stay back in school for chemistry extra lessons on your birthday!!!!!! Thats exactly what I did thanks to our chemistry teacher not being able to finish the syllabus in time. Met Wanxin later on and we hit town.
You know what I've realised? I've realised that good-looking people are in town on weekdays. And it sucks so baaaaad that my parents dont like me to go to town on weekdays. But anyway, there was this very hot guy in a plain black shirt and jeans and WEARING A PADLOCK round his neck.
And some other dude I cant remember what he looks like anymore (but he was cute). But I saw him in 77th street and i think he's like 185cm tall. And Wanxin kept moaning about seeing pretty, tall females swarming orchard.
So there are good-looking members of BOTH sexes. Basically eyecandy everywhere. Therefore Ive arrived at my hypothesis that ugly people gather at orchard road on weekends.
Yay.
I bought myself a gorgeous shirt, returned my art book at the Library@orchard, bought breakfast for the FAMILY (awww!), watched Wanxin be a glutton and more. When we walked past the art shop in Ngee Ann City I think there was an slight alarm ringing in my head but it didnt occur to me what I was lacking.
..... I NEED A NEW PALETTE KNIFE!!!!! I keep FORGETTING. It's so painful. My memory is honestly going down the drain. The only thing I can remember anymore are my lyrics and lyrics and lyrics to songs I didnt even know I knew! Phenomenal, is it not? They should compile the whole chemistry textbook and write a song about it's content.
For people like me, 'know what I'm sayin? Because people like me are important to society. I know you can't deny that!
Anyway thanks to all for the great birthday and all the niiiiiice sweeeeeeet greaaaat messages that put me in the best mood for a long time.
Special mentions! People like rebekah for messaging me at 12am last night (two messages somemore!) and jennifer for giving me the SWEETEST BIRTHDAY MESSAGE EVER. :DDD
And to all of you out there who keep asking what sixteen feels like? It feels exactly like fifteen. Except that, you know, fifteen felt vaguely like fourteen anyway. So techinically, sixteen is matured fourteen with legal rights.
Legal rights, of course, in reference to NC-16 movies, excess to pool places, sex et cetera.
But if i had a great birthday, that cant mean that i'd have a bad year being a sixteen-year-old, right?
... Hopefully.
- - - -
earcandy: 'I've been hung in a bad place.' -(who else?! but..) oasis [What's The Story, Morning Glory?]
- - - -
23022006; 11:14pm