spitting games.

My winamp keeps hanging on me and it's incredibly frustrating. And finally, I got it to work without having to crash and/or dismantle the computer.

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y. It's Snow Patrol night.

I'm happy. The brother's giving me his nano because he doesnt want it anymore. That spoilt brat bought it for a couple of hundred, got sick of it as he's got a newwwww toyyy to play with (that is, the freakin CAR) and now he's throwing it at ME.

Not that I'm complaining though. What's there to complain about? Since I cant drive the new car yet because Ive only just turned sixteen. It's just probably another case of hand-me-down.

Yesterday I went to catch a glimpse of Ronin before CCA. In the end only two of them showed up and they turned acoustic on us! Although I must admit, acoustic is very nice too but Jennifer and I were sorta expecting something... to........ jump to. I cant say that the crowd was huge though, so maybe it was a good thing the whole band didnt come.

There basically wasnt a crowd to work at all. Majority came from the primary section because the secondary section were either having extra lessons or CCA. That sucked.

The teachers came because they were mildly interested. I quote Tanshuwei as she moved up way close to the stage: "Is that guy REALLY albino?!??!?!?!?!!?!?"

CCA was a bum. Go fish.

This morning, I went down to the Police Academy to support the team in.. well, the campcraft competition. Screamed my lungs out! You guys rocked the pitch. :DDD And dont feel SAD you did FINE.

aw CRAP MY WINAMP HUNG AGAIN. I think it's my brothers computer. For some reason he's preventing my access to his songs on his computer. Either that or the local network's screwed up.

Rebekah and I went to play tennis this afternoon. I am sunburnt beyond belief and beyond ugliness. I hate the patches my glasses creates so I get a tan in the shape of... um, my glasses. Do you freaking hell know how ugly that is?!?

Although playing tennis without your glasses would be incredibly stupid indeed. And THIS IS WHY! We play on monday nights.

Anyway, tennis was pretty screwed up. Rebekah's upper left thigh was in much pain and she couldnt move. I wanted to stop playing with her but she INSISTED on continueing! So I tried to hit softer but everything was just... bad... because it was hot and windy and I was tired. And neither of us wanted to run for the ball (despite the fact there are nothing wrong with my legs).

This weird tennis coach from two courts away came to ask us to play with his student. The conversation went like this:

weird tennis dude: hi um, I was watching you girls just now. Are you on a school team?
us under a palm tree: ... nope.
weird tennis dude: Oh? But why not? I was very impressed!
us: .......... but, we dont have a school team.
weird tennis dude: But you girls are not bad you know! You ah...
rebekah: ... rebekah?
weird tennis dude: Ah rebekah! Is it alright if the two of you come to play a game with my student?
us: ... ahhh um.
weird tennis dude: it's settled then! :D see you in ten minutes.

Well, rebekah stopped playing by then because the pain was positively killing her. So I had to play with the girl and she looked... around twentyplus. I was DEAD on my feet and the heat was just cooking me. I lost two service games due to double faults (ha ha ha). We had a few nice rallies though.

The coach later came to me and was like, "ahhhhh... danielle, I know you're not playing your best eh?"

... FINE!!!! Go ahead and RUB IT IN!!!!!!! I am OFF-FORM!

Nevermind. Constructive criticism.

Instructed rebekah to head over to a doctor right away before she gets any worse and so did all her ex-coaches at spex (who were incidentally watching us play. what the..?).

TAKE CARE REBEKAH!!!!!

Had art, we sketched and sketched and sketched and lao shi pointed out something mildly interesting. My lines are extremely dark in comparison to Jacqueline's and that's because we use different pencils and styles.

me:
2B, 4B, 7B

jac:
2B, 4B

I say, I think this round I kind of made my picture look too dark. But none can beat the time I went to Sembawang Park to draw: I turned a garden into some vaguely menacing forest.

Oh, what the heck.

I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO FOR O'LEVEL ART. GIVE ME A SUBJECT AND GIVE IT TO ME FAST. I might even photograph people playing tennis because thats what I like to watch (liz's advice: do something YOU like to do!) but for sports photography, you cant just rely on a lousy ol' digicam like mine. You need a two-grand manual camera.

Speaking of cameras, viven's got this ADORABLE instant camera that gives you POLAROIDS!!!

It is so cute.

... the skin on my nose is as red as the tomato sauce in the vongole rebekah had for lunch.

I came home and ate along to Love Actually. Honestly, I still brand that show as one of my favourites ever. It is a great show. AND, it is an example of a gorgeous show that actually merges and links stories together smoothly, unlike that horrible movie, Joy Luck Club, which we were all forced to endure and persevere through while watching it in school.

Plus, the little boy in the show is SO CUTE! ..... Okay that's it. It's official. I AM a paedophile.

Still a nice show to watch a second time and I swear I wouldnt mind watching it a third. Or a fourth.

AND MY BROTHER THAT IDIOT!!!!!!!! WENT TO WATCH I NOT STUPID ii TODAY!!!!!! While i was PLAYING TENNIS!!!!!!!!!!! >:O

.. shit I'm tired, I have no music and I cant blog right. Gah.

25022006; 11:51pm







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010