Good Apollo,
I am in one helluva good mood.
Despite the fact I know for sure I 've failed today's additional mathematics test.
Despite the fact I just realised tomorrow our PE group evaluation paper thingie is due.
Despite the fact that my mum has taken a look at my PPR and is thoroughly convinced that I have to work my ass off for my six points (which is my extremely, extremely unrealistic aim).
BUT I AM VERY, VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!
And this can be attributed to some things.
1) THE A MATHS TEST IS OVER!!!!!!
2) No more tests for the rest of the term.
3) Fiesta's on saturday and I think it'd be mindblowingly awesome. Step right up!
4) Study group today was hell fun. Not productive, but hey! No more tests for a MONTH, BABY!!!!
Four's a nice number to end off with.
Did I already mention? Study group today was hell fun. Oh I did mention it already.
But well. Today it was at my house. We made a freaking racket (and this can be mostly attributed to Tionghui, WHO CANNOT CONTROL THE VOLUME OF HIS VOICE >:O) and all my mum had to say after I came back from walking everyone out to busstops was:
mum: ".. WHY THEY NEVER EAT MY MUFFINS?!!?!?"
me: " ... eh i forgot to offer them :D."
mum: "I bought TWELVE. TWELVE!!!!"
me: "... erhehehehe."
So today, at my house:
1) We found out that Joel has NO DIRECTIONAL SENSE WHATSOEVER. He had to call Tionghui about three times thereabout and took the bus in the wrong direction. Then he got off at the right stop but walked into the wrong estate. Darrell and Tionghui later ran out (literally. they were jogging out my gate) to save him.
2) Darrell wears striped socks with his school shoes. He thinks Orio is very cute and Orio (vice versa) loves him to bits. She curled up on the floor next to his feet under the table and he had no more space for his feet. And looked uncomfortable.
Rebekah prodded Orio with her toes (to orio's HEAD.) to get her to budge but no, Orio was not moving.
3) Joel chimmified Rebekah's chinese composition to a great extent. It actually has a plot now.
4) Tionghui and Darrell cannot do trigonometry :D.
5) Darrell attempted solo-ing on the classical guitar and vaguely succeeded, in a slightly off-key (but hey, it might have been deliberate!) way. I can never solo on the classical. Way too thick and slow.
6) Joel is DAMNED FREAKING GAY.
7) They played a prank-call on someone and yelled the house down while my mum was in the kitchen (the next room, incidentally) having her dinner.
8) I walked them out to the Ang Mo Kio busstops and Darrell sulkily crossed the road to wait at the opposite busstop alone. Rebekah and Tionghui and Joel later realised they were at the wrong busstop and so Perlyn and I became the only ones left at that busstop. And then Perlyn and Darrell's buses came at the same time so I walked home lonelily :(
Okay so that was my day. I cant remember what exactly was very fun about it
rebekah stop GRABBING MY LEG SO HARD ITS JUST TICKLISH AND WRONG AND I ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOURE GRABBING MY KNEE ABOUT BECAUSE it is SO OBVIOUS AND SO CUTE BUT UM am i rambling? but I am in a very good mood. Period.
Darrell introduced me to Coheed And Cambria on his ipod nano and its actually very addictive punkrock once you get used to the lead's very-high voice.
And I need to go on a photographing spree. Unfortunately, my photography partner miss sarahannlee DOES NOT LIVE IN LITTLE OL' SINGAPORE ANYMORE so I might have to wander around Singaporean Neighbourhoods alone with my camera and all.
Buying a digital SLR next week :D.
SO EXCITING.
07032006; 10:45pm