YELLOW
Ever since Tanya Chua sang it Yellow's been stuck in my head.
ARGH!!!!!!! Do you know how painfully slow that song is? But it brings back good memories :D Like the time Sarah Kenneth and I were walking at the... oh my i forgot what that place was called! Something front. Something front? Okay it was in front of the um river thing. ... It was by a river. Kinda like a park.
... But anyway.
And we were singing Yellow very out-of-tunedly. Then we attempted to take emo pictures under this pathetic lamp that gave no light whatsoever:

Mission: FAILED.
): AYE good times good times.
Last night we had combined POP for all the uniformed groups. I just have some shoutouts to make:
KRYSTAL TEO AND JOY FUNG:
Ohmy oh my oh my I love you guys so much. Thanks SOOOOOOO much for the gorgeous brown leather guitar strap YOU ROCK YES. And you left your mark PERMANENTLY on that strap (in pink somemore!) to make sure I dont forget you yeah? Haha I wont. No worries.
AUDREY:
YOU DIE YOU DIE YOU DIE you die man. What the heck am I supposed to do with a barbie waterbottle?! Hahahaha but thanks for the uh numerous marbles. According to my mum we used to play in the playground in the evening or play ball at the void deck. She was in fact "very sure" that we never did play with barbie dolls. THANK GOD!!!!! Krystal was wrong after all :D.
SEC FOURS IN GENERAL:
You guys make my world a better place! Gosh, dan's getting sentimental. Best squad ever :D
SEC TWOS:
Thanks for the marshmallows (.. ok this was pretty random of you people :D) in a glass ahhahaha. The box was hard to take out! I nearly dropped the glass whoops. Thanks for all the random notes and stuff, i'd miss being your NCO A LAWT.
REBEKAH:
HAHAHAHAHA!! Now my brother says we have to take him to the store where we got all the corny stuff. This is amusing.
K im done. The food was good last night, much better than last year's catering. I went for a second helping (because i am am a sec four and YES sec fours do get privileges) but what do i find?!
NO MORE FOOD LEFT!!!!!
Aye.
I dont have much of a point in this post again. Why do i keep giving pointless posts?
I have great plans to slack the entire weekend away because all that studying is getting to my head. I think im going crazy. People are in worse moods more often and me? Im starting to zone out a lot more than usual.
For example, some time ago my chemistry teacher caught me stoning TWICE in a lousy span of about ten minutes at my empty table (read: DID NOT BRING WORKSHEET).
I dont even know what im thinking about, thats the strange shite hahaha.
22072006; 10:05am