FREEDOM
Today i was cutting a picture of Orio (cutting it OUT not UP) and Jennifer remarked (yes, laughing), "HAHA, dan's obsessed!"
WHY YOU LIKE THAT, JENNIFERRRRRRRRRRR?????
My dog very cute what!
Orio's Big Day Out

SEE????? K by the way thats not my backyard, that's pasir ris park. Went there on sunday.

Carsick AWWWWWW.

This is for comic relief and to FRIGHTEN THE WORLD. Are you frightened?!?!?! This is what she is capable of looking like.

Dogbutt.
Chris says that the first picture doesnt do her justice. Apparently shes "a lot cuter" but then WHAT IS THE THIRD PICTURE?????
Candid la. People have bad pictures, dogs have bad pictures too.
Anyway preliminary english oral wasnt as bad as expected, Miss Rockey was DAMN NICE and apparently my sore throat and inability to voice out opinions without clearing my throat repeatedly didnt get in the way, yay!
I've been dreaming a lot lately, I dont know why. Last night I even remember that I dreamt of MISS SARAH ANN LEE JIA HUI and possibly mr kenneth lee as well but I cant remember anything else!!!!!!
You know why sarah you know why?! cos i decided two nights ago when i was having a Dan Angsty Moment that I seriously miss you a lot.
:(
Can I tell you something scary?
Remember in my last post I told you about my dream? About meeting Ann and the whole gang and stuff. THEN ON THE DAY AFTER I HAD MY DREAM (as in, the day that i woke up from my dream and did stuff, you know) I MET ANN.
After so many months?!?!? SUDDENLY my dad gets an sms from Uncle Elvis like HEY lets meet up!
And guess where Ann went in the day when we were talking over durians and drinks later?
SHE WENT TO THE NATIONAL LIBRARY.
Good lordy!!!
In case you have short-term memory loss, I dreamt that I had an appointment with her at the national library.
Is this freaky or what?
HEYHEYHEY shoutout to jacqueline liu!!!!!!!!!!!! cos i cant seem to find you online and I really need to say this to you in case i forget and you get sad and stuff cos i told you to reserve saturday =/
AYE i cant make it on saturday for Pirates II its my grandma's birthday :((( and before that I have (whoopee, yay, poof) TUITION!!!!! As in, before I go to your place for art and to hang and stuff. Darn we really should have done it two weeks ago? except that I had to turn you down cos i thought I was watching it with some other people so now, argh, i watched it with nobody and ARGH i think we are kiiiiiind of the only two people in the world who havent watched it.
Anyway Singapore Idol is rising, uh, slightly, in standard. Jay freaked me out so bad today. I had to hide behind a cushion it was so bad so bad so bad I can only LISTEN and not LOOKAT him.
I like Jonathan. "HIS VOICE CAN MELT ALL THE ICE IN MY FREEZER!!!!!!!!!!!!" quote the Jennifer Ip, fourjustice biggest jonny fan. I think I am turning into a jennifer.
Jon is DAMN CUTE. And yeah, my freezer's pretty much melted.
Hady's good too. Loved his rendition of 'freedom', was just awesome.
The rest can go home. Maybe Matilda can stay but I DONT KNOW WHY (stop asking me, rebekah!!!!!!! I DONT KNOW!!!!!) but I JUST DONT LIKE HER!!!
Rahima's got voice, but she is a poseur and she uses her voice terribly. So I dont like her either. Jasmine's cute but no voice. Nurul's pretty, can speak english (FINALLY!) but sings like daphne khoo. Joakim quite okay to look at when he is NOT singing and.. not nice to listen to. Jay just frightening but good voice.
So. Jon and Hady it is, final two.
My mum is a big Jon fan. She was rambling about how 'deep, husky, low, et cetera' his voice was. Oh dear.
LISTEN TO CREAM listen to sunshine of your love. I love that song, and again, dont ask why darls. Just do.
SCHOOL HAS NO POINT IN LIFE FROM NOW ONWARDS.
Anyway after the o levels you guys better gear up, cos something GOOOOOOOD'S coming your way hoh yeah.
(:
02082006; 10:58pm