gravity, get the hell away from me.
Happy belated, kenneth lee!
- - -
okay, im talking to sarah now and she just asked how many subjects im taking.
sarah: so, how many subjects do you take?
me: nine?
sarah: phwoar! i only need to take five HAHAHAHHHA!
me: ... EH WTF AND YOU GET TO UNIVERSITY FASTER THAN I DO!
sarah: YEA HAHAHHAHHHA
me: .. bloody hell.
Yep, Perthian system allows her to (she's fifteen now) to be in university by the time she's eighteen. Whereas in the Singaporean system, you have to sit through two years of jc and take your a levels. Sarah only has one bloody exam at seventeen! in which if she does well she qualifies for uni.
now THATS smart. making me study for major exams so close together is frightening.
Today VJC came to talk talk talk taaaalk to us. Yesterday it was RJC, HCJC and NJC. Uhh, nothing appeals to me, ohshit. I've wanted to go to vj since......... quite some time ago, but then its on the other bloody side of the island! Unless there is a sudden discovery to enable public transport to double efficiency, i doubt i'd take less than an hour and half to get home every day.
Which sucks.
I'm definitely not heading to RJ (over my dead body, folks!), NJC and HCJ sound... er, boring. I mean, according to my brother in hcjc you study or die. HOW?????
how i ask you HOW???
It would be nice to take the next year off and do absolutely nothing, haha. dont you think? Dont you think? ... errr okay dan, youre losing it.
'it' referring to marbles, screws, bolts et cetera.
The aliens have landed!!!!!!

So cute right. That's melissa, me, err a classmate, liz, (oops) a classmate?, HAHA FUNNY CLASSMATE and daniel phlug. Did i spell his name right?
But anyway, the main point of the photo is HAHAHAHA FUNNY KID!!!!!
I officially have a photo album (as in, in material, not virtual) of life as a kid. I was a very cute kid, quite pretty also. All i can say is, WTF HAPPENED?????? Ahahahaha.
And damnit. Because I really like the overalls I wore at the Baby Guess runway show but Baby Guess didnt let me keep the 'ralls after the show. So sad ya?! At least i had nice hair for a day, but a five-year-old kid wouldnt know much better.
AYE im really tired. All these last minute lit sessions (oh ya. our class is failing lit for prelims along with two other classes so the lit department has gone into the EMERGENCY MISSION TO SAVE STUDENTS mode) has left me with absolutely ZILCH energy to do anything else.
Which is why I fell asleep on the couch after dinner today. Just... fell asleep, woke up at nine, probably going to hit the pillows soon. *snores*
A Knowledge and Inquiry (K.I.) rep from MOE came today. Did not like her one bit.
rebekah: blablabla this reminds me of the K.I. bitch...
me: wha? killer peach?!
29092006;10:05pm