sing for absolution
I am about to cry and die.
Mum cancelled out on shopping trip this afternoon, we're going tonight instead because I accidentally revealed that I have a completely undone preliminary art exam project and its due on tuesday. Despite my reassurances, she refuses to believe that I could finish it during the weekend.
And I am starting to doubt myself too!
I swear, the topics given this year, no offence to mr foo, are more boring than Dick Lee's latest show on fine living. I made a brief attempt to watch it on wednesday but it was SO BORING! Who wants to learn about Chanel handbags that cost a couple of grand AND are made of crocodile skin???
Sure its pretty, but it doesnt have to cost the life of a croc and a few ten grand does it. And there's a damned waiting list for that handbag!!!!!! Goodbye, crocs.
I like leather cos we eat cows. And I like beef. Hence, I like cows.
So here I am again, while everyone's out partying their heads off at the end of prelim exams while I'm slaving over last-minute changes to my art o level project and listening to Muse croon over exo-politics.
Also, trying to fit every single topic given for prelims into the dictionary to come up with an extremely alternative topic. I mean, if you had been given these topics, you'd want to throw yourself headlong into a movers van full of furniture and travelling at ninety per hour too:
Wounds
Entangle
Conflict
Expired
Restrained
Suspension
AHHHHH????!!??! Can you feel my annoyance now? Everything there is completely angsty, except for suspension (unless you think of hanging yourself from your ceiling fan). And when I think of suspension, I think of chemistry.
Please dont mind me if you see me blanking out over the weekend trying to figure out these six sad topics. Or muttering to myself... "car... suspension system... expired... canned food? no. entangled... cobwebs? ..damnit."
If anyone is willing to guide me to the path of (no, not nirvana) immense inspiration, I'd kiss you.
A good thing happened today! Mum said she'd contribute to my Revamp The Room fund. I bet you she hates my room. And I swear, this place is so messy its healthier living in a sty. A dust monster might crawl out from under my bed and eat you up.
Also, she has promised to get me my sunglasses for christmas (which isnt that far off, when you think about it. i will beg for an early present.) since my old ones are simple too old. Theyre kinda cute in the Hey Look At Me, I'm From The Mafia! way but are getting too small. Oh my goodness! Does that mean my head is getting bigger?
Haha, okay i just realised i sound like an idiot today.
22092006; 05:17pm