you're cinematic, razor sharp

It's a gorgeously cool friday night and I'm home alone with the dog, mathematics homework and Snow Patrol.

Yeah, my life totally rocks now.

Today my mum tried to recreate the tights-with-pumps look that was all over the fall/winter runway. Hate to say it didnt really work out. She left the house huffy and puffy that all she ever gets to wear in Singapore are jeans and teeshirts.

Jeans and teeshirts suit me fine and dandyyyyy. Especially now with NEW JEANS! Oh yeah.

Tonight was quite a crap night. But credit goes to Mr C. Soo (.. okay dude, your name is so weird! haha) for shoving one of those lame but stupidly addictive internet games at me.

So I guess I'm fine now. Wanxin helped too! In uh, I dont really know what way. Assurance?

Is anyone free tomorrow? I wouldnt want to spend another night like this. Sucksssss with a capital F.

I even read through one of those feelgood books today. You know how rainy weather is perfect for books! So I just sat there on my mother's bed, on the pretense of doing my math homework but reading her library book instead. When she got home she thought i REALLY did my math homework.

Oh well.

My brother, that asshole, was supposed to cook dinner for me tonight. Codfish and all. When my mother called him at 6:30 to ask where the heck he was and where my dinner was (she was going out with her friends) he was IN A FREAKIN CINEMA! WATCHING A MOVIE!

Predictable. So I had noodles for dinner. Not that I minded, the weather's perfect, but my mum was furious.

Haha, I guess he deserves it. NGAHAHAHA!

.. There's something wrong with my head today. Keeps throbbing for no reason. Not very pleasant, I can assure you.

The book I was reading was called 'Hissy Fit' and being an interior designer sounds like an awful lot of fun, just that I have never shopped for furniture in my life, though i am revamping my room at the end of the year. Who wants to help!

Oh come on, where are the hands?

15092006; 11:04pm







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010