I think..
That I am the only person who gets strange blog urges during the O levels.
Ive been doing it several times a day! ... it = blogging.
Emath paper two is going to make my afternoon very exciting indeed. Let's just see how it goes and whether ive got to uh, rely on my back up plan.
Ive got this feeling my calculator might conk out on me, but its a NEW ONE. Except its horrifyingly faint when I use it. And ive got no other calculator because i lost the other.
I am also fervently trying to access Daniel V's blog, because reen said she saw his boyfriend's picture (aint that queer? His boyfriend. Nice to say. Nice to type. Everyone should be gay.) and he's supposedly gorgeous.
Yup. All straight men are ugly. I guess meterosexuals are slightly better.
I ALSO READ SOMETHING THAT TRAUMATISED ME A LOT THIS MORNING, SO MUCH THAT I COULDNT CONCENTRATE ON DRILLING MATHEMATICAL FORMULAS INTO MY FILLED-OUT BRAIN.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHH THE TORTURE.
I cannot believe i have bloodties with a twit.
My dad gave me a big carton box (from one of his shippings in the US of A) to dump all my "already-finished-subjects" inside. Awww my dad's so weird. Anyway, it's almost full! Thanks to my stacks of geography notes, which I am positive did not really help me at all this o level.
But oh well. I have a back-up plan.
I have a feeling os would go worse than prelims did. Not go worse, uhhh, but I would do worse. Because I am that kind of person. Not to mention, english nor lit nor geography went very well.
And may i ask you, WTF IS SCALE ECONOMIES?????? IT IS NOT IN OUR GEOGRAPHY TEXTBOOK!!!!!!
Screw you, cambridge!
I wish next thursday would just hurry up and come already.
Another List Of Things To DoThursday after chem: Have dinner. Go home and sleep for twelve hours or so.
Friday: Wake up, go to vivocity and make fun of perlyn's brother who's working behind a fastfood joint counter! Maybe sleepover. Lots of TV.
Saturday: Major overhaul begins. Throw everything into more carton boxes and store them in some insignificant place (ie brother's room)
Sunday: Major overhaul continues. No guitar on this day, James is overseas.
Monday: Watch Step Up with mum, because she has not really seen me since o levels ended. Go shopping at vintage store in Apollo Centre for furniture in my room. Shopping at our cheap branded goods factory outlet for more D&G surprises.
Tuesday: Continue overhaul if not finished.
Wednesday: Same as above. And plenty of TV.
Thursday: Clean up room, make space for new things, move the cupboards and dismantle broken bookshelf. (on this day, please check if dan got crushed while moving a bookshelf. if she did, please attend her funeral)
Friday: More moving. Check out books not wanted anymore and
have a garage sale give to salvation army if in good condish. If not, sell to karang guni. Recycling bin?
Saturday: Pay visit to grandma's because ITS HER BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY. She's gonna be ninety THREE oh my goodness! You go, grandma.
Sunday: The room should be pretty much ready by this time.
Monday: Shop for materials needed for The Project. Start work when you get home.
Tuesday: Continue The Project.
Wednesday: Continue The Project. Remember to watch plenty of TV.
Thursday: Continue The Project.
Friday: PICK SARAH ANN LEE UP AT THE AIRPORT WOOHOO!!!!!!!! (eh dude you got special mention 'know. And see? I purposely DO THE PROJECT ALL DA WAY and wait for you to come and party! so we dont waste time ya)
10112006; 10:59am