ITS RAINING AGAIN.

I put my windows media player on random, for all the music in my computer.

There was a random song (haha, i just typed SNOG. by total accident. My fingers horny ah.) that went....

"I am a human kangaroo
I will jump for you"

:D.

Alfie cracks me up.

I was doing amath and smiling to myself after that so that I wouldnt laugh right out loud and my mother wouldnt think her little innocent sixteen-year-old was crrrrrraaaazy.

I love listening to all my songs. I have totally RANDOM things I never knew i had in here.

Such as the song I'm listening to now, Led Zeppelin's Baby I'm Gonna Leave You. I HAVENT HEARD IT IN SO LONG.

And of course, the human kangaroo song.

Just now I was bouncing along to a very loud song, and since I rarely have any screamo songs, I was wondering why I knew the lyrics.

Until, of course, I reached the chorus, and I heard "REVOLUTIOOOOOONNNNnnnnN!" after which I realised I had been listening to Ronin all the while.

Levan is damn loud ahhhh.

This makes me regret ever going for tuanyuanfan 2006 instead of their concert. But ho well, I suppose dad wouldnt have let us go anyway. I mean, the ticket BLOODY EXPENSIVE!

My brother and I were like HRMMMM.

Speaking of bloody-expensive-tickets, why is the ticket to watch Rain so, for lack of a better phrase, BLOODY EXPENSIVE????

I mean, HES NOT EVEN GOODLOOKING. You know, if he were goodlooking and all I guess I could understand. But i watched like two seconds of a trailer advertising his concert and oh my GOODNESS! HE IS SO UGLY.

mum: ... WHO'S THAT?????
me: .............. it says in the corner... rain... tour...
mum: ... THAT'S HIM?!
me: ... i have no idea. never seen him.
mum: BUT HES SO UGLY!
me: .. i know.
mum: WHY WOULD PEOPLE PAY $888!
me: i dont know!
mum: ... HE IS SO UGLY!

Its amazing how I manage to digress so much in blog posts, but I guess that's the point eh! Time to let my brain run around freeeeee of all studying and-

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF O LEVELS.

JUST, YOU KNOW, A NOTE.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chem and amath... tomorrow... is not kind. Cambridge is very unkind. But hey, I dont freakin care, its my last day.

I am just sorry for those people with exams on friday :)

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.

SARAH IM SEEING YOU IN SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN SEVENTEEEEEEEN DAYS.

Ooh. A really good song just came on. Blue October's Come In Closer. Damnit, I must keep closer tabs on my songs. I have too many in too little playlists.

I'm not sure if my jogging-everyday-business is paying off. Especially yesterday, when I came home and had the Grandmother of all Mother Cramps.

It was @#$%^&*ING PAINFUL!!!!!!!

I was stretching then I kinda.. collapsed.. onto the floor grabbing my leg in utmost agony. Unfortunately, nobody noticed because my brother was working out in his room (he's ALMOST buff, go johnny!) and my parents were walking the dog somewhere.

So all I had were the Scissor Sisters for company. :(

And, you know what? Ironically their single makes me feel like dancing. It's so FLASHDANCE/80s Brit whatever. But because I have never danced, I run to the song. The UK top 40 chart is a good chart to run to. Load the songs into your ipod today, kids!

CANT. WAIT. All I'm thinking is, at this time tomorrow, i'd be in the freaking middle of some dreadful paper (.. okay, so chemistry paper two) SCRIBBLING MY WAY TO FREEDOM.

Yessssssss!

On a less hyper note, I think physics today was pretty ohkay. YES, FINALLY. A DECENT PAPER.

I had this conversation with Ann today, who went for training at macritchie this morning:

"HAHA, TODAY I WENT FOR TRAINING AT MACRITCHIE, SO MANY HOT GUYS RUNNING WITHOUT THEIR SHIRTS!!!"

"... You young perv! I am proud of you :D"

"What?! Haha okay, so not that hot la. Some of them had FLAB. FLAB!!!!"

".... Euurghuw! I hate the Act-Machos."

"Yah, then the FLAB was FLAPPING up and down!!!"

"I bet you were traumatised."

What a scary sight! I just imagined a dozen or so chikopeks with beer bellies like my father jogging shirtless.

!!!

My imagination scares me.

Couple days ago there was this idiot of a chikopek on a motorcycle, when my mother was with me in the car.

"LOOK AT THAT CHIKOPEK!"

"Where?"

"THERE."

"... Mum, why is he a chikopek."

"LOOK AT THE WAY HE DRIVE. HE DRIVE AND LOOK AT GIRLS ON THE SIDEWALK."

True enough, he does. His head turns as he goes past them.

Tsk tsk TSK.

15112006; 3:36pm







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010