WEEKEND.

Yesterday...

me: *sms to rebekah* GUESS WHO I JUST MET.
rebekah: ...... jeremy?
me: ..... WTF HOW YOU KNOW?????? DAMN ZHUN AH.
rebekah: ... REALLY AH????? GOT JOSHUA!!!!
me: .. no dont have. BUT HOW YOU KNOW!!!!!!!! FREAKYYYYY.
rebekah: :( NOT FAIR I WANT TO SEE.

Come on, agree that rebekah's damn zhun ah. And yup, I did meet Jeremy, who unfortunately is taller than me already.

Why they grow so fast??????? Plus, jeremy ALMOST forgot my name. And Joshua wasnt there, how sad.

Aye dont be sad dan, MONDAY NIGHTS ARE GOING TO RETURN TO NORMAL SOON.

:DDD

Jennifer's going NUTS over JJH also. Jennifer im proud of you, friend!! :D

I want my Onitsuka Tiger Corsairs. :(

me: EHHHHH GOT ONITSUKA TIGER SHOES ONLINE SHIP TO SINGAPORE ONLY NINETY SING!!!!!!!!!
chris: ..SERIOUS OR NOT. MASS IMPORT AH!!!!!!!!!!!
me: MY FATHER. MY FATHER!!! he say get more friends to ship over then SPLIT shipping rates!
chris: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOT I LOVE YOUR DAD! Give you cardboard box somemore. so sweet.
me: ... eh but the men's shoes like more expensive leh.
chris: :( nvm. I buy women's one. WAH YOUR FATHER LOBANG SO GOOD!!!!!
me: ... ..
chris: eh no need rope in friends anymore. I buy everything in every colour :D

Ah well. That's your every day meterosexual for you!

And for all you other people, please suffer along with me and shop at www.bizrate.com. If you want shipment, tell me and i'd arrange stuff with my dad's company. The more things you buy, the better! Cos shipping rates will be SPLIT.

.. Ah well, fail o levels. But hey, i did a chem paper! And math paper! And math tys! NOT BAD LA.

(some time later)
chris: I'm shopping for "everything" :((( i never shop for so long! OMG!!!!!!!
me: ..... EH CALM DOWN LA HAHA.
chris: I CAN BUY A CAR FROM BIZRATE MAN WTF.
me: ...
chris: this website is poisonous!!!
me: ..
chris: my calculator is beside me. Keep multiplying 1.6.
me: ... ME ALSO!!! HAHA.

Damn exchange rates!!!

Rainy weekends really suck to study on, especially anything to do with mathematics or sciences, for that matter.



Everyone should be doing this. As proven by my brother and the dog. DONT THEY LOOK COMFY TOGETHER. My dog sneaked on when he was asleep, the smart thing. She knows if she'd jumped on my parents they'd wake up. So she picked my brother! And the picture's blur because his room was reeeeeeeally dark, with the rain and all so i had to hold my camera steady for four seconds.

Not bad what, for four seconds!



I like this. The sun was coming in on my keyboard (it hot ah, two days ago yaa) since my computer's next to the airwell.

GAHHHHHH.

Stupid bizrate.com.

Ohya, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY REEN!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D by far the MOST ENTERTAINING seating partner!

11112006; 03:40pm







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010