paperback writer

HEY hey hey hey its DA NEW YEAR'S EVE.

Happy New Year's Eve.

I bought Black Holes and Revelations because I keep walking past HMV and I eventually succumbed to temptation.

Damn. Temptation cost me a near twenty!

Just now I nearly got hit by a pretty, grey BMW.

I was out walking the dog at around ten thirty and I was thinking. Possibly a little too hard, because yes, I nearly got hit.

FUCK! I swear, my heart stopped for two whole seconds.

Then you know, whatever, blood rush to my head, move out of the way, et cetera.

So lately, exciting things have happened to me:

1) got rat in the kitchen. This was an incredibly HILARIOUS episode, because Ann, Sarah and Elaina were all over for dinner with my mother and my brother and me.

Ann is one HECK of a screamer.

Shoulda videoed it, darn. Anyway my brother is completely useless in the house, seeing as he stood at the back of the kitchen with a stick and screamed. In fact, he was standing OUTSIDE the kitchen until his girlfriend chided him into "Being A Man" and going out onto the frontlines.

My mother is DA MAN!!! She gassed the damned rat with Sheltox until it became somewhat giddy. Unfortunately it seemed like the fumes were gonna kill us all too.

brother: MAAAAAA STOP IT STOP IT YOU WANT TO KILL ALL OF US AH?????
mother: SHUT UP!!!!! YOURE NOT THE ONE STANDING ONE FOOT AWAY FROM IT ARE YOUUU??

Which shut him up.

2) ..... um I nearly got hit by a car.

3) ........ Rebekah's house BBQ last night!

4) PERLYN'S BACK!!! With Japanese potato chips and Fanta.

5) I painted a highcut pair of shoes. And Rebekah's. And Ann's. And my mum's.

So productive.



I LOVE YOU GUYS NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY YOU GO TO. Shit eh, my heart pain. People always leave.

And this is what i do when I am inexpicably bored; make collages and blog. Change layout. Talk to random people on my messenger list whom I usually do not talk to.

And of course, all the usual people.

Except not many people are online on a Sunday afternoon such as this one.

I'm in a horrible mood. And I think I know why.

No, not that school's starting again on wednesday. Even though I really really hate orientation, i hate forcing myself to talk to total strangers and I love being an introvert because THATS HOW I AM.

Not that two of my greatest friends are leaving the country in the coming January 2007 (see? i hate 2007 already and it hasnt even begun).

Nah, its fucking old news.

21122006; 03:00pm







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010