post-depression
Life still sucks! But hey, thanks for Borders and Esprit.
Mum and I blew nearly three hundred dollars at a SINGLE ESPRIT OUTLET. Ah, but I say nearly. And they gave us free tote bags for spending so much. So whatever.
And it was for christmas presents anyway! Well, most. Heeheehee.
Life has been, how to say, nightly alcohol, Sudoku/TextTwist (i really, really, REALLY suck at TextTwist. Like Boggle. I suck at Boggle.) on Yahoo!games, people cancelling out on me... dinners at 10pm, James Bond movie marathons on Star Movies (there is NOTHING ELSE TO WATCH! and its really funny, the old ones, because its so, so, so, so, so lame) bladityblah.
If you think ive transformed into some kind of emo alcoholic (youd never know!), never fear. It's only apple cidar. But hey, you could get drunk on apple cidar. Same alcohol content as beer, just that it tastes better.
And you know, the occasional lime vodka. Southern comfort. Jack Daniels. Whey!
Last night I even started playing Online Monopoly with the brother and his girlfriend. It was desperation in its finest hour.
Though i have to say, it was pretty fun. I was richest and they were in debt. POWAH.
And Chris totally steamrolled me at Battleship (online again, no less. We are bored people.). There was this stupid cartoon animation captain that was giving commentary. Apparently Chris had "restored peace to the world's oceans". I kind of forgot what mine said about my defeat, but I sure know it was as cheesy.
Jennifer and I have decided that since most jobs for people withOUT GCE o level certs are taken (and they are crap jobs anyway) we are going to do charity work and volunteer. Feels much better than being thrown some kinda shit salary, like threeandahalf a bloody hour, which to me is the near equivalent of child slavery!
Actually I dont really know my utmost reason for blogging. I just had this.. compulsive urge, you know?
OOH and I have to add that I am completely impressed by Genting International winning the IR bid. And I am very happy. Because we would have a Universal Studios in Singapore. WHO KNOWS??? Soon Singapore could be the proud shooting locations of Southeast Asian-inspired Hollywood movies!!!!
And I have to say, kudos to the Sinagpore government for doing something right this time. The casino was a definite shoe-in; we were gonna open one whether people were against it or not. It was the whole big hoo-ha debate thing on "TO OPEN, OR NOT TO OPEN!" that got everyone's attention.
So that way, there were actually bids for the so-called prime land on Sentosa!
I'm not really psyched by the oceanarium, seeing as there was once I went snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef, saw a fish the size of a school blackboard and jumped out of the freaking icy water right away.
But then again, I was four years old thereabout. So to me, it might have been the size of a blackboard, but to others, it could have been the rough size of a thumbtack.
Exaggerration never killed anyone.
Once Universal Studios opens I would be glad enough to compare it to the one in Florida, which has got to be the best one that ive ever been to, so far. I can hardly remember the one in LA (i was seven, forgive me), I just know that we spent a damn long road trip going off to Las Vegas!
I liked Las Vegas.
And the Grand Canyon.
And you know, LA in general. It was a nice place to go.
Florida was a nice place to go too.
Except, YOUKNOW, the damned time difference of twelve hours. Severe jet lag, I say! We were up at 4am in the morning eating instant noodles in our Holiday Inn hotel room. By 7am we would be dressed and going over to the general store next to our hotel (kind of like 7-11, but not) and buying a whole lot of gum/hotdogs/american stuff/peanut butter.
DO YOU KNOW HOW GOOD AMERICAN PEANUT BUTTER TASTES?!?!!?
They dont make it like that here!
Man, I am so toooootally digressing. Let me leave you with a highly amusing picture.

DO THE SIDESTRETCH IN YOUR DREAMS, BROTHA!
10122006; 11:25pm