Goldspot.

I have five consecutive periods tomorrow, each lasting 35 minutes, before my first break. It doesnt help that the majority of those periods are tutorials (read: no skipping, no sleeping) either.

You know, if not for the fact I have tennis trials tomorrow I wouldnt be going to school.

And if Singapore's weather continues on and tennis trials are CANCELLED... i will decapitate something. Like a ferret.

I really dont want lit econs and math back to back!!!!!! ESPECIALLY econs and mathhh ahhmygawd.

Singaporeans might be forced to swim to JB to seek refuge very soon. Our little red dot is going doooown.

Happy birthday perlyn!



I'm feeling pretty emo and like shit right now. It could be the weather though, despite the fact I know I like rain. Rain keeps me sane. Like.. cocaine..?

Okay so i suck at this rhyming thing.

But I dont know, I guess I was just thinking about old things and how life tends to just move on so fast sometimes. I'm not just talking about going to college either, I'm referring to everything in general.

Like how 2007 is going way faster than it should. Two weeks (TWO FREAKING WEEKS!!!!) into the new year, I'm not even accustomed to writing the date as '07' yet. Two weeks in college. Two weeks and I have new friends, a new class, a new school but at the same time I feel like I havent really left secondary education.

And before I know it i'm going to be seventeen (like perlyn! the oldest of us all) then what?

THEN who knows? When the o level results come out, everything might change again. ANOTHER new school, ANOTHER bunch of new friends, much more adjusting to do.. I dont know man.

It's like BAM! We're no longer wearing diapers. BAM! We're hormonal teenagers. It kind of makes you wonder where youre headed, right? I havent exactly done anything with my 16 years 10 months and 14 days.

So I'm not gonna be cliched and say my 2007 new year resolution is going to be something like IMMA BE DOCTOR AND DISCOVER THE CURE FOR AIDS or IM GOING TO BE A NOBLE CITIZEN AND DIG NEW DRAINS FOR SINGAPORE SO WE'D STOP FLOODING no no no. I've no idea what I'm going to do, really, but I hope I find something soon. I dont even know what I'm looking for.

Gosh, I'm too young for a quarter-life crisis.

Sarah/Ann I'm REALLYYYYYYY missing you guys right now. Hope you landed safely and all by the way. I just want to chill out with you in my room and talk total crap about what we used to do, say, ten years ago and how great it was to have nothing to worry about when we were kids (except when we are going on holiday) and eat greentea icecream with peach vodka and talk until 6am and... well damn, I know I sound like a spoilt brat, but I just want the two of you back in Singapore so conversing wouldnt have to be done electronically, through the internet, through e-mails, through god knows what else technology has for us these days..

Haha. And its not even been a week yet.

.. You know what, I dont even know what I'm rambling about. I guess its just the unpredictability of life in general and how I'm kind of afraid of getting close to people.. because then seperation's going to be harder. Take VJC for example, I might not even be there for the rest of 2007. And it's this.. people migrating overseas and all that.. that really gets to me. Yes, i'd see them again. Yes, it's not like they're going to die (please, no!!) or anything, so whats my point right? My point is it's not the fucking same and im hoping it'll never stay that way.

ARGH im not even sure why im so emo. I'm just randomly listing things down that have really gotten to me this year (ya, these two weeks). As you can tell, I have absolutely nothing better to do.

14012007; 11:09pm







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010