squishy squashyyyy
Ok so the first day of school sucked.
But the second day was a WHOOOOOOOOOLE lot more better. We just discovered that we actually have insane orientation group leaders (OGLs). Well, more nutty than we thought anyhow.
Today we went for dinner after school together, in this COMPLETELY hidden Thai restaurant.
You wouldnt even believe where it is hidden.
In a condominium.
Yes, I know condominiums tend to have minimarts and swimming pools and bookshops even but THIS ONE HAS A RESTAURANT!
In fact, this one has a shopping complex, restaurant and clubhouse. To quote Zixin: "oh my god! This place is an entire COUNTRY!"
Almost the entire Creon (yes, Creon. Sounds like Crayon, except kind of more like Crey-on) crew just strolled in and the J2s said hi to the boss and we just made ourselves comfortable and the customers in the restaurant very uncomfortable.
HMM. Talk about regulars!
I'm in a group called Cupid. Dont laugh now, there's one called iRobot.
My hair is so black that it's scaring me. I've never seen my hair black probably since i was a kid, cos then i started swimming and at one point of time my hair had the colour and texture of seaweed.
But then i stopped swimming, so it got darker.
Not black though. This is SO BLACK. Great contrast to the past month too. I look like some emo goth kid now because i am so pale. Yeah, yeah, i finally accept it; im pale. White, ghostly, pale, whatever.
.. Moving on.
.. I dont really have much to talk about, sadly. Except Siqin and I signed up for about 8 CCAs. Like this, "HEY oh my goodness this looks so cool!!!! Let's just sign up."
Surprisingly, mass dances are a lot more fun than they actually look. I think its because everyone is laughing at one another.
New Year's Eve photos. So that you know who's who, check out the top right hand photo, left to right: sarah, nat (KEN'S GIRLFRIEND!), me and ann. The poseurs below are my brother and kenneth respectively.


Whey. We began the year with a bang at Orchid Country Club (whaddyaknow! i met lorraine AND ian! and some strange primary school person i think i forgot.) but uh, it was kind of... not a bang.. because it was so boring and the food sucked. So we left after twelve to hang out at Jalan Kayu roti prata, wahhhh what a hip and happening location.
Ok damnit, its so bloody LATE and i feel like i just came home. Which sucks. I have no time.
And I am tired. So the bed calls. And so does orientation tomorrow. Damn! I dont want school even if it is vaguely fun!
04012007; 11:52pm