did you?

You know it surprises me how much traffic this place gets, because nobody leaves comments or anything, yet suddenly I get a spam of instant messages/in-the-face-questioning about if I'm all right. What a surprise.

But I'm all right. Really.

Thank you, folks (: <- oh look, its a smiley face! See? She's fine.

School was stupid. I was already feeling really down, and there were no lessons till something like 11:35am.

Because I didnt go for PE. Hey, I cant run when I'm down. It's just not right. I still cannot comprehend why people treat running as a way to "escape" from everything, because the way I see it, we always run in circles.

Why are we running in circles? For obvious reasons, to get back to where we started. But why do you want to get back where you started?

..... Oh no, I am so weird.

Instead of running, I'd much prefer to plug into some kind of sound system and take a leisurely walk. Like that walk up the st nicholas hill. And walks around east coast park.

Emo-ness aside, I had my hand blue for the day, in promotion of Zeyi's campaign. We had an Economics lecture, in which I managed to stay completely awake (WOW!) but couldnt understand a thing anyway.

Darn.

After which, geography tutorial was a blast. Basically it was sitting there gossiping about other things while pretending to discuss about volcanic eruptions. I tell you, physical geography will be the death of me. But I liked today's geography tutorial.

The geoggers are looking forward to JTS on sunday, just to see what the class would turn up wearing. I think its interesting to see whos the type to dress up and who isnt. Because some people are big surprises.

!!! AND OH. There would be an A11 SHOP coming up soon, I hope. We found out recently that

a) Faith manufactures and sells earrings (goodness, i make her sound like a factory)
b) Cheryl has a peacock-inspired COLLECTION :O
c) Someone or other (I forgot) designs teeshirts.

And yours truly with shoes. This is fascinating, dont you reckon? But I've got more orders for shoes so YAY!!! Rolling in the benjamins.

Or the... Nathans...

Haha.

Oh funny conversation; my brother and I were expanding our err, music database.

brother: GUESS WHO THIS SONG IS BY!
me: errrrrr. chris daughtry?
brother: ...... oh my god.
me: i guessed.
brother: youre good.
me: thank you.
brother: how did you know?
me: the gods told me.
brother: okay okay guess this song now.
me: its by Stone Sour.
brother: NO, ITS THE SOUR STONES!!!
me: ......... NO. IT IS STONE SOUR.
brother: .... shit you're right.

Sour Stones. Which band in their right mind would call themselves that?

07022007; 11:32pm







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010