Conversations after midnight

Hello one and hello all. Blogging in general seems to be against me these few days.

1) I forgot my subjectif password and hence cannot blog about important, worldly issues that I have the absolutely correct views of and

2) Blogger is screwing up so expect no pictures for a long time.

There! Now ask me again why I dont move to somewhere else more reliable.

(The thing is I cannot bear to leave behind my already-posted 320 archived entries of blood and sweat and labour.)

Moving on, I am extremely psyched about going to the UK in 18 days. Extremely. Extremely! So much such that I forgot to photocopy my passport for Miss C. and she is going to have my head on a silver platter on monday (in the VJ canteen, no less).

And so much such that I dont really care if a pickpocket comes along and, well, picks my pockets. The life of a London-er. I just cannot wait for all the...

PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also the tennis French Open in Paris, when I'm there. HOW GREAT CAN THIS GET?!?!?!?!

!!!!!!!

Yici has never failed to remind me that there are 21, 20, 19... and so on days till we go flying off on Emirates (HAHA I NEVER SIT BEFORE oh the pure joy).

Does anyone like sitting on aircrafts? Because I like flying. It's strangely fun. And I like airline food. If youre as weird as I am, do get to know me. I need to expand my social circle.

This evening my mother told me that when I was a little kid she used to think I was going to be autistic. I didn't start speaking until I came back from Canada.

I think I was about four.

Then suddenly alllll the words came out in full sentences! And she stopped worrying.

I'm a cool kid!

Then, when my brother went to pre-school, he cried for 3 weeks for my mother and she had to sit outside the gate every morning so that he wouldn't yell the neighbourhood down.

She took him out of that place shortly after.

When she decided to send me to pre-school four years later, she was damned near freaking out and definitely not wanting to sit outside any kind of gates saying, "It's okay! Stop crying... Mummy's here yes. Yes?!"

But I just took my bag and walked right in without a sound on my first day. And subsequent days, I mean.

Mum said she was sooo shocked.

... Man. I was a cool kid!

I mean, I am a cool kid. Righto.

Speaking of mothers, mother's day is coming up and I havent the slightest clue what I'm going to be doing.

I think my brother owes my mother a great deal for actually not strangling him to his tragic death for 21 years of his existence.

So, what should I do? Of course, there is the cliched (but true) 'Everyday is Mother's Day' thing so why should we be doing anything extra?!

Except you see, everyday isnt the 23rd February. And on the 23rd February, people must do special things.

(:

Like give me presents.

I know I promised to post about 'Everyone Is Going To Jail' and 'PW: The Conspiracy Theory' but today I just wrote 'I Was A Cool Kid' which I wasn't even planning to write anyway but the chunk just spilled out so, SHH! Just pretend you didn't read this.

And remember: Dan Was A Cool Kid.

And just some food for thought, because this strange idea has been on my mind ever since I first played The Sims, which was some good years ago.

Have you ever thought that you might be living as a Sim?

Fascinating!

With much love,
xoxo
Your resident Psycho.

12052007; 01:15pm







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010