(a short interruption)

(I am sorry for this Short Interruption but I am physically and mentally incapable of blogging about why 'I Am Going To Jail' today because school is draining and because I just watched a movie.

When you've just watched a movie, you tend to go into this reflective, stoned state, don't you?

:)

So I shall be talking in parentheses for the whole of this post, which would be a very picture-heavy post because I was walking into my estate from the busstop and the sun was beating down upon my weathered back [haha!] so I figured, 'Damnit. The heat has to be good for SOMETHING.'

In a stroke of genius, I put down my schoolbag at home, changed and grabbed my camera.

But I have to say the pictures look a lot better on the LCD screen in the camera than on my computer.

Ah well. Here goes.



Found this in the garden when I was about to leave the house. Haha so cute right! And it just so happens that my mother's plant was going erm, a tad bare. And the sky really is that blue.



Neighbour's flower.



#18 [who owns a german shepherd that I have never seen except through the gate!]



#4 is under construction.



Main road. See why I'm cursing the weather?



Junction. Damnit now you know where I live.



Hmm.



Hmmmm.



This is a drain. And I like it.

Alright, so much for all the excitement today. I must have looked like some kind of psycho squatting alongside a drain to drivers.

But who cares.

On a sadder note (ha ha) I watched the Pursuit of Happyness. It is by far the saddest, most moving show I have watched in 2007, and that includes erm...

Well alright, I havent watched many sad shows in 2007.

It is So Sad that Yici would watch it and flood the city or something.

I guess it is odd to be motivated by movies, but that's just how I go about life. And this movie has persuaded me to change my commonly-used phrase of "life sucks" to "society sucks". Because life doesnt suck if you don't want it to, except sometimes society just has a way of getting to you.

Hierachy, government, other people and their bigass egos cars.. et cetera.

Remind me to watch this show before my promotional exams/A levels/SATs. Maybe then I would buck up and work for things on my own since I cant expect to rely on my ageing parents forever.

Aged Parents. Hahaha!

Oh do congratulate us on our excellently executed (alliteration! wow!) economics essay for which Bryan and I got a B and an A respectively!!! And I did that essay during a lecture!

Which just emphasises the fact that sometimes blind diligence gets you absolutely nowhere.
[or just that luck gets you places.]

QOTD goes to Qian Rou:

gwyneth: does aaaaanybody have tissue!!!!
qianrou: gwen, listen to me, just use your sleeve and swipe-
gwneth: NO!!! I NEED TO BLOW MY NOSE!!!
qianrou: .. oh. In that case, use Jonathan's sleeve.

)



07052007; 11:29pm







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010