Check Your Post-Its.
It has come to my attention that I have stopped blogging like I used to. I used to be FUNNY AND INTERESTING.
And this is proof:
Rebekah was going through my archives today and found a hell lot of things that I wrote and that.........
I really miss.
Well just go read her to find out the Stupid Things That We Used To Do.
I suppose one of the reasons why I've stopped being interesting is because life has reached stagnant state of numbness.
I do believe I have lost the blogging touch. Anyway, tonight was fun. Tonight was a night of online-catching-up with the Rebekah and exchanging of many new slivers of information about JC Life.
And of course, discovering that Darrell is in fact a Laura when it comes to gossip.
And Jen I think I just got you into trouble :\ Just DENY EVERYTHING YOU HEAR!!!!!!
Today was a strangely happy day. And something I noticed: all the smses I got today from different people somehow started off with 'Dan!'
Heh.
In the name of randomidity, I watched Stranger Than Fiction (and Talented Mr. Ripley and Freaky Friday and Cinderella Man and Friends and Grey's Anatomy but i want to talk about Strange than Fiction) when I was flying back from Paris.
(For those who have actually watched the show) the way they got together is The Best man.
Anyway from watching the show, I started thinking about ways people get together. I've realised that I'm not one for online relationships or confessions online or confessions related to anything virtual basically (like sms! sms is The Worst). I have no idea, but my mindset is that since you're going to confess must as well throw all caution to the wind and do it right.
Right!
I think Rebekah said once that it's something to do with the fear of... having to face the reaction of the other party. Which is true.
But still.
Anyway if any of you guys out there want to propose to your girlfriends/secure an actual girlfriend go watch Stranger Than Fiction and be inspired!
And the girl's hot. Shes not pretty, but she's hooooot. Tattoo and all.
........ I might be a lesbian after all!
(Hello, Rebekah! :D)
Lately I've been surfing Friendster and I'm just appalled at how mindless clones (aka Singaporean teenagers) seem to be popping up everywhere as if fresh from a laboratory.
First there are the Twits with their revolutionary typing, then there are the Convent Sluts (which reminds me of a song that Rebekah wrote that I shall post here later because I like it Veddy Much), then there are the-
Aye.
I can't go on.
I am distracted by a row of blinking blue windows at the bottom of my screen.
Finally, tomorrow I am NOT MUGGING!!!!
And I present to you:
Everyone Says This Is A Catholic School written by Rebekah Bek, the writer of writers.
over here there’s shots of her in her underwear
give it a little time and they’ll be talking about her everywhere
it’s just in the way she tilts her head and grinds her hips
those long, long legs and those soft, soft lips
she’s making out under the counter at the local mart
and she’s getting it on in the backseat at the school carpark
but oh, oh, don’t you know she’s just playing her part
and she’s still just the convent slut
oh yes, she’s still just the convent slut
there isn’t a person around who doesn’t know her name
male or female young or old it’s still all the same
today she’s still in her bikini on the toilet sink
and she’s painted the statue of our founder pink
they tell her she could be a porn star
if she would, she’d go real far
but for now she’s just playing the part
and she’s still just the convent slut
she’s making out under the counter at the local mart
and she’s getting it on in the backseat at the school carpark
and oh, oh, don’t you know she’s just playing her part
even now she’s still just the convent slut
oh yes, she’s still just the convent slut. 15062007; 12:45am