Disabled.
Today was possibly the worst day of 2007.
... Okay that's exaggeration, but hmm.
Today is the worst day of June 2007.
First, I woke up at 6.50am, because Dhevy messaged me a good luck message for lit. Aaaww!
I panicked when I looked at the clock and leapt out of bed. And then I realised that lit was at 2pm.
So, I lay in bed for the next hour, trying to get back to sleep before my alarm clock cruelly calls me up again.
Didn't work.
Strangely, I got up with a migraine and a fever.
Desperate to save my ass during midyears, I knew i could not foresake taking the literature paper. So it was panadol for me (and those GPs are wondering why profits are decreasing: its the work of PANADOL!!!! And like... Strepsils.) before getting whisked off to school.
Literature was the worst exam experience of my life.
Seriously.
First, we had a Great Expectations extract that I swear I've never read before.
Then we had
this horrific thing by Robert Graves.
And... Wilfred Owen was reasonable. Thank goodness.
Read the Graves poem. READ IT.
- - -
Many quotes of the day:
(after exam)
bryan: Here's alliteration for you - fucking finished!!!!!!!
andre: GAAAAAME OVER!!!!
yici: little piece of shit.
xiangling: who?
yici: ... Robert Graves.
Quote of yesteday: (econs and ki)
jonathan: (of econs) I think I just had the worst three hours of my life.
- - -
After lit exam, Mr Harris came out of the LT to inquire about the paper. He, incidentally, had set the unseen poetry.
harris: I was thinking it might have been a case of misjudgement...
yici: Err, Mr Harris? I hate you.
harris: well, alright, I shan't set it so hard the next time.
!!
Later, he cycled past us while we were at 7-11, and gave us a smirk accompanied by a thumbs-up.
.... GRAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! Evil man. Evil.
Alright, so I've just kissed my chances of H3 lit goodbye.
But no, that's not the worst thing. When walking out to the busstop, something very stupid happened.
76 went past.
Bryan Michelle and I decided to chase it.
... I wont go into details, because this is a fairly embarrassing incident that I would like to erase from the depths of my murky memories, but let's just say we ended up missing the bus and I ended up with five wounds.
FIVE I kid you not.
Can you say 'klutz'?
So, I just had the most agonising shower of my life about half an hour ago.
Imagine shampoo... soap... open wounds... ah what a wonderful threesome.
I have a swollen lip. That is very scary. I wonder why people did not back away from me on the bus home.
I also have a purple little finger, that I am trying very hard not to use while typing but it's proven futile. My mind just does not get the message that THE LITTLE FINGER ISNT TO BE USED FOR PRESSING SHIFT OR ENTER.
My kind, kind, kind mother made me wash the wounds with alcohol. Believe me when I say it was worse than the shower.
I henceforth proclaim the 26 June 2007 to be One Of The Worst Days Of 2007.
:)
I foresee tomorrow will be such a day to. Mathematics in the morning, geography in the afternoon, WOOHOO!!!!!!
Life rocks.
26062007; 09:11pm