strings bleed.

My brother took my memory card, so sorry, no pictures for the moment. I haven't load everything into the computer yet.

Being a poor victim of severe jetlag, I am wide awake 1:42am of monday morning (the 11th of june to be exact) and just twiddling my thumbs trying to figure out how i shall go about my day tomorrow.

My very boring day.

Am in a state of emotional turmoil at the moment. I think its the effect of playing Creep too many times in a row. Since i am awake and I have nothing to do, I figured I must as well strum some songs to while away my time.

Creep is a depressing song.

Alllright nobody online is actually talking to me so I think I shall just go off and try to read something until I fall asleep-how about economics notes? I was thinking more along the lines of John Grisham, sadly, because theres a book i want to finish. Grisham will not let me sleep. I know it.

Yici on the plane (because i sat down next to her):

yici: ... any seat that isnt next to you is a first-class seat!

Aw damn!

But it was a good plane ride home. I watched four movies in the span of about, oh, twenty hours maybe? And Friends episodes. I love Friends.

:)

Xiangling and Sean's gone off to GYLC in Washington/New York!!! Whoa super exciting. Except that when I think about it, I realise that the only day our whole pw group is in Singapore was last saturday: which I/Xiang/Yici/Bryan/Gwen spent doing CIP.

Smart eh.

I think I'd go stone on the bed now. Sorry for late updates on the trip!

Though more highlights are things like watching Othello at Shakespeare's Globe, Paris' Latin Quarters, London's Trafalgar Square thursday night venture into the massive crowds and definitely: the city of Bath. I swear, I could live there. I could live in Bath. Or London. But Bath, preferably. I could live in London and retire in Bath! Bath is a pretty pretty PRETTY pretty place.

I <3 lit trip 07.

OH yes, Nadal won French Open! AGAIN? Yes, again. Crazy guy. But it was a horrifically exciting match, with me alone in the living room gasping and yelling at random intervals "oh my god!" and sitting on the edge of the sofa while clinging onto a lumpy sofa cushion.

:)

It was worth forsaking studying geography.

11062007; 01:57am







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010