favourite worst nightmare.
Some people are such
flirts.
----
Yesterday was an extremely good day. Extremely. During assembly we said goodbye to the field by posing for photographs.
... I kid you not. VJC is getting a new synthetic turf courtesy of MOE. So we have to bid farewell to the grass.
Everyone in A11 is getting sufficiently sick. The worst part is I think the people who get better are getting sick again. It's a kind of endless cycle, don't you reckon? But now Michelle's got it. Oh no no no.
After assembly the geography students watched a documentary during our lecture.
Suddenly everyone disappeared and I was sitting at the stonetables with Eunice and Rourou and Jonathan. WHERE DID THE WORLD GO??!?!?
Okay. There was math remedial. And chinese lesson.
But where did eveyrone else go?!?!?!?!
.. That shall forever remain a mystery.
Spent two periods letting Qianrou vandalise my arm and ploughing my way through Sophie's World. History of philosophy. Very interesting, but my brain cant digest so much information so fast.
Insert first quote of the day:
bryan: (picks up my book)... sophie's.. world..
zhihui: Oh that's really good!
me: ... I'm still somewhere around Aristotle and the beginning of Greek philosophy :(
bryan: Aristotle. Sounds familiar.
me: Pupil of Plato.
bryan: Then who's the dude who threw stuff off a tower and realised they dropped at the same time?
zhihui: Galileo!
nick: (leans forward excitedly into conversation) Are y'all talking about pokemon?!
There you go.
jonathan: are you teochew?
michelle: eh? ahh my father is, so I think by default I am also, but I'm more of a free thinker!!!
qianrou: ..................... do you know what teochew is?!
Skipped math lecture to do math (woah) and before we knew it the day was over. Yici sat all of us down and told us that PW is screwed. So we did PW written report.
Ended up in the student's lounge because our darling CT rep who was on shift.
... Everyone should play foozball with Yici. Everyone. Do you know why?
everyoneelse: okay you can put the ball in now.
yici: (drops ball onto table)
(splitsecond silence)
yici: AAAAAARUHGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.. Well obviously I'm not very good at describing the scene to you. But just try playing with her. I thought I was going to pass out laughing. There was a point where all of us ended up on the ground rolling around in laughing fits.
(guys were one goal away from winning)
yici: DAN IF YOU SCORE A GOAL NOW BEFORE THEY DO I WILL BUY YOU DINNER.
(one minute later)
me: GOAAAAAAAAL!!!!!
yici: YAYYYYYYYYYY-oh. shit.
After which we played bridge and darts. Bryan got a bullseye by putting his left hand over his eyes.
You could say that PW was forgotten.
Qianrou Sean Bchan Xiang Yichi and I went for Venezia at Parkway. During which we did more stupid things, including bag swaps and building icecream cup castles.
bryan: eh? where did xiangaling go?
qianrou: ... DO I LOOK PSYCHIC TO YOU?!
qianrou: (eating mint icecream) this tastes like toothpaste.
everyone: ...
qianrou: If I ever run out of food I think I'd eat toothpaste.
04082007; 12:56pm