this is tiring.

I only had dinner at home on Tuesday this week. And that was spent alone, but it was very nice. It's just been too long since I ate alone.

Strange week. Extremely tiring, some of it fun some of it exhausting some of it of conflicts and resolutions.

Just a few random things that occured throughout the week/shoutouts:

1. Alessa Pang and Zeyi came back yesterday!!!!!!!!! It was an afternoon when we went to east coast park twice, had subway for lunch then back to ECP for dinner, sat on the breakwater and wrecked havoc, went back to school and wrecked more havoc by touring the all-accessible roof under the cover of darkness and courting death because we were taller than the lightning conductors (and there was A LOT of lightning going on. Xiangling sat on the conductor wire. She owns.). :D basically, our thursday became what usual fridays would be.

2. A great number of people stopped turning up for lessons/school because term 3 has taken its toll.

Especially when there are modernist literature essays to be written.

Ah, heck.

3. Not one of my lessons got cancelled this week. @#$%^&*

4. On Wednesday I found Miss Yeo Siqin at dhoby gaut and had dinner with her! Still exactly the excitably same. See you in december qinny (: have a good flight on sunday! Bratwurst sausages were absolutely deeeeelectable haha we must carry on this tradition.

5. Gwen gwen gwen JIAYOU GWEN! Don't come to school if you're so sick :( don't don't don't. The power of three (will set you free- oh my somebody STOP ME).

6. If someone goes to the grand piano near the stonetables and plays 'Umbrella' by Reeana or Rianna or Rihanna or Reeyana or WHATEVER I swear I will throw something very large, hard and heavy in his/her general direction. Hopefully, with my great aim, taking a shot at the grand piano would result in me hitting his/her squarely in the frontal lobe instead.

Yes!

7. Jonathan discovered his initials (Jonathan Heng, JH) were the same as Mr. Harris' (Jeffrey Harris) and Mr. Ho's (James Ho). He then concludes that he would come back to VJ's lit department in a few years.

8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALESSA PANG it just turned 12am!!!!!!!! :DDDDD you crazy, crazy crazycrazycrazy girl.

9. Rebekah's message was vaguely disturbing today: "Baby want fish&co tomorrow? :D" Though I suspect this is the doing of Jovett.

10. This week is one of acne outbreak. This is the amount of stress I am going under. Argh. Argh. Argh. Argh. Argh. Argh.

11. Actually I'm not stressed. I'm just thinking about being stressed because I didn't do any work this week. I didn't even finish reading my Time magazine.

:( !

12. Today Bryan and I had pasta and waffles for dinner. Which completely defeated the purpose of me running 3km this evening. I am going to get so fat.

I can feel it.

All the oil and fatty thingies coagulating and forming into white layers of lard.

.. I'm not a bio student, but I suspect that is the simplified of how things go, isn't it!

Oh well.

The anatomy is beyond me.

13. I'm going deaf. I cannot hear properly anymore.

14. I'm going bald. I swear!!!! Even balder than I already am. That's not too encouraging.

15. I have a sudden bout of mosquito bites that appeared despite not having any indication of a mosquito's existence in the area of my immediate personal radius.

:(! I'm red, spotted, deaf, balding and fat.

25082007; 12:11am







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010