time honoured tradition.

"These fragments I have shored against my ruins."

<3.

---

To quote dear friend Rebekah, "Wah, shit. We're growing up". Now that perfectly encapsulates however I am feeling at the moment. It's the sudden realisation I'd be 18 in the next six months. 18 seems to arrive with responsibility and sensibility and mature thought.

Obviously things I don't have yet.

Now to get over promos without dying. The humanities scholars in class are beginning to fret: B C C C to keep their scholarship. That's insane!

Right. Today I was very unpleasantly reminded that next week is the last week of term and following that a week of break, a week of school, a week of break and then PROMOTIONAL EXAMS.

I realise I'm going to have to work very extremely hard if I want my H3 economics at this rate. I cannot even understand the tutorials any more. Microeconomics will be the cause of my (not so) tragic demise.

... Then I also have to start on maths soon. Trying to sweep KI and lit under the rug for the moment before I take them out again for last minute revision, since those two subjects are so beautifully crafted that well-presented crap can get one a C.

Had a good six-periods completely free today. My efforts to get down to studying were in vain. The first two periods free were spent copying lectures notes for all the maths/economics lectures I skipped. The next one was spent on food. The subsequent three were again unproductive despite having my geography reader wide open before me. Eunice (lau) was sitting at the table doing an econs test she'd skipped so we ended up chatting instead.

Oh yes. CONGRATULATIONS EUNICE!!!!!! Done with H3 lit!!!!!! Now to attack your IS with all you've got left. :)

The rest of the day saw me falling asleep in KI only to wake up in time for the last period which was a summary of Thomas Kuhn's very strangely fascinating paradigm shift opinions and the screening of the last bit of Super Size Me that we started watching weeks ago.

Good day good day.

Oh yes, it was Bryan's birthday yesterday. We paid a visit to Punggol after watching the Simpsons (HAHAHAHA) and he lay in the dead centre of a T junction, courting death on his birthday.

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear bryan chan!!!!! I want you to know we slaved over baking you cookies and wasted a lovely (stormy) sunday that we otherwise would have spent

1) in Jon's case, playing Pokemon on his handphone.
2) in Yici's case, finishing the history syllabus.
3) in my case, lying in bed all day with Brave New World.
4) in Tristan's case, make even MORE geography notes in his tartan notebook.
5) in Nick's case... well I don't know what you would do. Sorry Nick!

And we sincerely hope this year's birthday was much better than the rest :)

21082007; 10:27pm







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010