Sec 4 Art

You know, if you flip through 2006's blog entries, you'd find that the topic of my O level art project comes up quite often. And it is usually accompanied by profanities of all sorts lamenting my lack of any ability whatsoever to complete the task in the allocated time.


(Well thats because my scheming teacher forgot to tell us that the deadline actually got delayed.)


Now I've hardly any time to pick up a brush and whip something up, now my weekly art lessons on saturdays have been reduced to hour-long sketching periods because we're all out of time: the teacher, me, liz, jac... Jac's studying for A's, Liz and I being in different schools having clashing rubbish all the time.. Our lesson timing's changed and is now much much more inconvenient and shorter...


.. I could go on forever. But I suppose my point is this:

Mr Foo was always giving strange project tasks, the timeframe really sucked, deadlines were always clashing with common tests, staying up all night putting the project together, last-minute glueing, last-minute painting, last-minute sketching, how the bunch of us always sat outside the art room on the yellow corridor avoiding foofoo; the paintbrushes were unbelievably hard, the paint usually ruined or finished by lower secondary kids, the numerous humid afternoons we spent in that room... how the iMacs in the art room just love to hang on me when I'm working on something and finally that I ever stuck my hand into a whirring art room fan hence getting my finger sliced bloodily open...

Imagine my surprise when I finally realise

that I really, really, REALLY, really really really really x 8978641230 miss sec 4 art.



Because there's crazy stuff like this.

And a place to go to where no one will bother you nor turn you away because it is as much yours as it is theirs.


20102007; 11:22pm







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010