Quickie:
1. I am Sick. I do not like being Sick, because being Sick makes the computer screen very hard to look at. It is bright and white and it makes me squint. I don't like squinting.
2. I am Sick. Going to the big huge Reference library opened by the Lee Kong Chian person for information about KI research was a complete waste of my time because the many tiny black words squeezed into the many tiny black paragraphs seemed to be jumping around and everything mushed together so the books didn't make sense. I was on the 7th storey next to a window which I think isn't a very good spot to take if you are feeling sick. But I took it. Because it was in a spot of Sunlight, and Sunlight made me feel warm.
But I had to squint at the tiny black senseless paragraphs so it wasn't very fun. I don't like squinting.
3. I am Sick. So I spent the night in front of the telly and re-reading about Christopher Francis Boone curled up in my red comforter.
Why does your heart beat very fast when you are having a fever?
4. Before I was Sick, I had my hair cut. I do not like my hairdresser any more. I think that I look like a cottonbud, except instead of a white fluffy end I have a sparse black end.
I am a balding black cottonbud.
I wish that my hair would grow faster. I am willing my hair follicles to work extra hard during this Dark Time of Desperation.
5. I have a stupid habit of absorbing the writing style of whatever book I have recently read. Which is stupid, although I think this may be leaning more towards 'silly' than 'stupid', but I think that it is stupid anyway.
6. I am Sick, and that is why tonight my mother is being extra nice to me and buying me fish porridge and letting me do anything, including allowing Orio to sit on my comforter. Orio is my female Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Today she sat on me a lot because I was cold and she was warm.
She is a good dog.
7. Tomorrow I have to go to school to do three things.
a) Find Miss Goh about borrowing school's DSLR so that I can play with it during the holiday.
b) Find Mr. Cook because I havent been able to find him yet. He is very hard to locate.
c) Find Laura, because she borrowed my shoes.
I must remember to do all three things.
When I get home I have to:
a) Compose a tune using a five-note motif that the piano teacher has assigned. I do not like constraining motifs to paper. We should be allowed to play with them and add weird rhythms even though they do not fit in the key signature or time signature.
b) Have my medication. I must remember to have my medication because I tend to forget to take my medication and I will end up Sicker than Before.
14th November 2007 Wednesday will be a busy day.
7. I have not been blogging because there is nothing to blog about, except that I am Sick and that I do not like my hairdresser anymore and that I do not like going back to school during the holiday and going online has become rare and that I am a Nerd to spend all my time, including the time in which I am Sick, in a library or at home reading a book.
8. I woke up at 0500 hours today because there was a mosquito hovering around my head and making a noise that sounds thin and skinny and fast and zooming.
I do not like mosquitoes because they like to keep me awake at night by making a noise that sounds thin and skinny and fast and zooming and by sucking my blood and they pass diseases through sucking my blood like dengue fever and malaria and yellow fever which might kill you.
13112007; 10:35pm