Absolution.



YESTERDAY rebekah and I went CRAZY SHOPPING and it feels so GOOD TO SPEND MONEY on THINGS THAT YOU LIKE and that YOU THINK OTHER PEOPLE WOULD LIKE and you DONT FEEL GUILTY AT ALL because IT'S CHRISTMAS and this is all IN THE SPIRIT OF GIVING and these stuff are meant for OTHER PEOPLE, NOT YOURSELF, meaning WE CAN SPEND AS MUCH MONEY AS WE LIKE or rather until we are OUT OF MONEY!!!

(and we are now pretty broke)

We eventually ended up at Vivocity, picking up random gifts along the way, Rebekah going to find Cheokmun at Adidas where hes working then had lunch at Carl's Jr where Cheokmun spent much of his lunch break sneaking glances at ang mo girls (he is the biggest and funniest perv i have ever met, not that i've met very many).

After shopping (which was like... 7pm) we MANAGED TO GET SEATS ON THE TRAIN and we WENT TO REBEKAH'S PLACE to watch SECRET hahahaha a show that I thought I would NEVER EVER EVER SEE because, firstly, it is a Taiwanese romance show and secondly it is a TAIWANESE ROMANCE SHOW.

But its okay. We watched it anyway :D. I miss Rebekah's sofa :( Rebekah, your sofa is gigantic and soft and awesome and has many cushions and balls and I MISS SITTING ON IT >:(

But that's okay. I sat on it last night. :D

Secret is damn.... well there's no other description for it but 'wtf'.

(show ends)
me: ... WHAT?!?!?!?!?
rebekah: ... THAT'S IT?!?!?!?!

But yesterday was a good day of bitching and shopping and people-watching (or ugly people watching) and finally spending time with a good and weird and on the same frequency as me girl friend and it was so insanely fun I MISS GIRLS.

Hahahaha.

See Rebekah I miss you so much :(

(chorus 'awwww' + fadeout)

19122007; 02:01am







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010