Duper Sessions.

The holidays have been... uneventfully nice, the incessant rain providing the greatest weather to lie in all day or sip hot tea while figuring out The Truth About Markets veeery very slowly. Despite not catching up with the people I swore to catch up with (sorry jen, wox, liz, jac, zixin) since somehow our schedules just didnt coincide, it's been an okay holiday.

Though I'm definitely not looking forward to any form of school soon. Nor.. Musicfest semis on saturday. I get this really insecure feeling that we're going to screw up big time, so lots of practise sessions are lined up to save our butts.

And do come on saturday for a surprise. We're preparing a surprising surprise, because they vaguely requested for 'something different'. Oh yeah baby. Something different is what you'd get.

Oh and I mentioned Alfie in the previous post, I remember. Alfie happens to be my week-old Sony Alpha200 DSLR.

(:

:)

(:

:)

Alfie makes Orio look good.



On Friday we cooked - yes, spent three hours in the kitchen and all that. It was a mess but a fun mess and we're so gonna do it again soon.

And hey, it tasted decent. I know the pictures aren't too pretty. I didn't take the pictures, cough.



Later yet on friday night, at the 11th hour (no, literally, the Esplanade timeslot was called the 11th hour; its at 11pm) we caught......

SONDRE LERCHE and THE FACES DOWN!!!!! (it's pronounced ler-kay)

!!

Hooray for Norwegian alternative groups fronted by cute pale geeks. I distinctly remember doing a double take when I read his name in the Esplanade Mosaic schedule (then again cos the performance is at 11pm), but my mum kindly allowed me out late.

Eventful single day of the week.

Managed to catch up on my reading, filing; my room's in an organised mess now because I semi-packed it, I'm roughly halfway through a Georgia O' Keefe copy that I started at the beginning of the year and am taking a super duper zuper long time to paint through (ambitious choice of copy though) but I cant wait to see it hung up on my bedroom wall when I'm done-

Okay that was a rambly sentence.

Though I declared this week a movie marathon week, I only managed to watch movies on last saturday night. We caught Match Point (HOT!!!) and American Gangster into the wee hours of the morning.

Brace yourselves for random Alfie pictures.

my Friend was playing with Alfie on Friday. Here is a picture we tried to take artistically and was blur.

But I mean, finally! I can play around with shutter speeds!



I think this picture is very funny. Say hi to my dad and my dog (we were at ECP on saturday night).



16032008; 11:28pm







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010