Waterloo Sunset.

It just hit me on Monday that Musicfest semis is next Saturday, and all my band members are on some kind of camp or other.

We're busy people (except me anyhow). Then again, I spoke to soon last week when I was declaring this week empty; I've already been to school two times, and would go back tomorrow. But hey, we're working on next week's Arts Day! Exciting!

As for how the holidays are proceeding: pretty darned good. I just woke up from a two hour nap wondering why everyone's complaining about work. I dont remember getting work. Perhaps we have work.

Then again I will soon introduce you to Alfie, my new baby. So watch this space for more exciting things to come. Alfie is a very, very exciting baby.

Yeeeep.

Just a random tidbit of information from last week's A levels results release which I wasn't around for thanks to an EDB scholarships talk (no, we werent interested in EDB scholarships, we were interested in the UK universities involved! Say hello to Dan's new ambition of hitting London. Probably not going to materialise.). Surprisingly, about 47% of the H3 economics students last year got distinctions, despite having Mr Cook just sitting there talking to us without notes/a proper syllabus all the time.

Speaking of which, I have my heart set on going back to London. And I've decided to do what it takes, ie study my ass off, do all the shit paperwork, constantly check for scholarships, even take one with the government if necessary.

... I need to leave jc!!!!!!

This morning while painting the Arts Day banner with some Artery folk we were discussing how much we hate jc and all I was thinking of was YAY MORE PEOPLE though I think we were scaring the J1 present a little.

I also happen to think most of the school camps, after talking to a few people today, are extremely, extremely, extremely badly planned and since it is badly planned, pointless.

My train of thought isn't very constant is it? Hmm.

It's so cold that I'm wearing my pyjamas and walking around the house.

Jeff Buckley is !

It's my brother's 22nd birthday today. He is HORRIFICALLY old!!!!!!!! Even I am horrifically old! I've yet to use my IC to do anything 18-year-old-ish.

12032008; 06:23pm







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010