tick tock.

Don't dream its over,
Don't dream, it's over...?

---

Haha I was just writing my Juno and the Paycock essay and slamming men left right centre. Do you guys reckon O'Casey meant for the play to be feminist? I mean, he is a man.

Although I think I went out of point. We were supposed to discuss the "relationships between men and women", not how women are so much better than men period.

Haha and for clarification, I'm referring to men and women in the play. In reality not many females rock. Although not many guys are awesome either.

Whee, and I'm all for chauvinism yo. No NS for me.

Although I did watch The Other Bolelyn Girl last weekend. Chauvinism in the 15th century sucked!

I know all I've been posting are really brief blurbs about my life of late but everything is just so convoluted and simple at the same time. Life sucks but its gonna get better with time. Everyday's been mediocre in its utter boring predictability, I'm getting my work done on time (except for math, but hey! I'm trying!), grades are improving a little, this week's been really slack and empty and OH YES CONGRATS SOCCER GIRLS AND XIANGLING you super awesome!!

I live for... wait, what do I live for? Okay, I live for some people and weekends and the promise of life taking a turn for the better (aka Life Without 'A' Levels). Unless you know, I've to take it again or something. Which wouldnt be very pleasant, but seems a distinct possibility.

But currently I'm on a surplus of happiness. Surplus, that's a funny word. Although I know damned well I'm on the verge of going into deficit.

Today we were at a Global Climate Change conference instead of school (yay!) and the discussion was instead of bulletpoint after bullet point of problems and solutions it was more of... a different approach. I liked it. We already know the problems and standard conventional solutions (carbon permits, auctions, signing "Protocols" cough etc) so why arent the standard solutions working?

I guess this can be applied everywhere. We all know whats wrong with our lives. Drug addicts know they're addicted, but they rationally don't stop because they weigh the costs and benefits of taking drugs. To them that high is worth the potential death.

It's like how Yici is completely rational when she makes the decision to sleep two hours a day and study for the rest!

So yes, we all know whats wrong with our lives. I know how to be a 'better person'. It's just that I'm too familiar with this horrible person to let go. Or rather the fear of letting go ... of anything... that's just overwhelming.

Did that even make sense..?

I NEED TO GO SHOPPING.

15052008; 08:44pm







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010