Post-Exams:
Wow I haven't been here in ages! Well this just goes to show... uh, I dont really know what. But anyhow.
I'm not very sure where all my time (and money) is flying to. I can't really explain why I havent the time to blog lately! This is bizarre. Well! Quick update.
1. I GOT A NEW PHONE YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FINALLY no more handmedowns! On the other hand, I keep getting messages from Bloomberg and CNANewsPack every few hours on HEADLINES. I also get Toto/4D results, which bug me the most because the results usually come in 8 messages. I'm almost positive (but not very hahaha) I didn't sign up for any of this!!!!!!!!
2. I <3 Ugly Betty season 3!
3. Cheryl, Yici, Nick, Tristan, Bryan and Faith came over the day before for AWESOME FUNNESS that was.............. board games and pizza. But it was fun all the same. And afterwards we attended post-prom in typical geek newbie clubbers fashion. AKA: my mum was more excited about us going than we were when we left the house, we got there an hour before the party started, and we played charades while having drinks and waiting for everyone else to come down from prom (which ended a stupid hour late haha).
But hey, charades was awesome!
Once everybody (including Xiang, Rou and Daryl!) arrived it got much more interesting. And dancing was vaguely fun. And Yici was very, very high. And dancefloors are so SWEATY and GROSS urgh with gross sweaty guys! So much such that... :
Me: (yelling over music) CHERRRRYYYYLL THE AIRCON IS LEAKING ON YOU (JABS UPWARDS)
Cheryl: OH, I THOUGHT SOME GUY WAS SWEATING ON ME!!! (insert Cheryl giggle)
Hahaha.
Again, in typical geek newbie clubbers fashion we left Obar before 3am so that we'd be able to catch a cab easily - but hey isnt this smart?! - and everyone took pictures on the street outside my house and watched Gossip Girl and ate instant noodles and crashed at my place on sofas and sleeping bags and quilt bed covers and woke up the next morning (almost afternoon) for prata (:
So, postprom was part fun part gross and fully eye-opening, but I think the best part is spending all that time with awesome people (: Collective 'aaaaaaw!' Pictures from Tristan coming soon!
4. Heroes is getting so DRAGGY!
5. I promised myself that I'd exercise to lose all this weight I've been gaining recently but.. my will is weak. Humh. Someone needs to shrink my jeans to give me a scare. Cmon people, do it!!!
6. IM GOING TO BEIJING IN LIKE TWO WEEKS AWESOME YAY
7. Why is this year's December so warm????
8. I packed my room! And threw out many many stacks of papers and books and a garbage bag worth of, well, garbage, but it looks as messy as ever and I can't understand why :(
8 is a lucky number to end off!
04122008; 10:16am