Two Weeks Notice





Edgar Mueller, aka GENIUS!!!!!!!

(And, just if you're wondering, that is a Painted Pavement of the fires/rivers of hell. )

Oh, and just a side note, I blew 130$ shopping today, and Priscilla 120$. Gasp. I guess you could say we're just doing our part to save the economy. We'd be spending the next week recuperating until our next pay cheque.

We've come up with strategies, you know.

1. Packed lunch to school - there is a fridge and microwave in the staff lounge. Except we've witnessed Exploding Things in the microwave so... hm.

2. Eat at SAS all the time because it's Much Cheaper.

3. Drink plain water (Priscilla cannot do this. She needs her sweet/gassy drink fix like a DRUG.)

4. Starvation.

The last two weeks of work are upon us... and Pris and I reckon we'd be both ecstatic and sad to leave our jobs. Of course not everything was complete bitter frustration (like a mad rage against the education system and Useless Students). In fact, looking back on everything, it wasn't THAT bad. Students (most) and colleagues (most again) are nice to us. :D?

...Yeah okay fine the workload sucks and we're underpaid.

But ah, I guess I'd miss them anyway. And the routine. Just when I was starting to get comfortable... I even brought a huge box of tissue paper to put on my desk. That is just such blinding proof of my level of comfort in the staff room.

SA/VJ girls soccer finals next Friday, 22nd May! COME DOWN VICTORIANS! Because I'm definitely going down ;) In an SAJC school bus.. My loyalties are so torn.

16052009; 12:22pm







@gmail
07A11's dead blog
I used to write for...
photosoc!
'Dan With +5 Intelligence'

readingmaterial
Dr. McNinja
McSweeney's Internet Tendencies
My Dad is a FOB
My Mom is a FOB
Perry Bible Fellowship
ThingsWeForget

bryan,
cheryl,
daryl,
faith,
liz,
qianrou,
rebekah,
tristan,
xiangling,
zixin,


inretrospect
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010